Thread: Nokia x3-02: How to select and delete many messages

Nokia x3-02: How to select and delete many messages

I have bought the new Nokia phone and its model number is x3-02 around two months ago and and I am happy with this but the only thing is that which makes me worry about it is that I am not able to select and delete multiple messages at a one time. In fact I have more than 700 messages and when I determined to delete then I have marked all the option but in this I have seen that the option was missing and it was really frustrating. Please suggest me what I can do in this case to fix this matter and any help regarding the same will be helpful.

Re: Nokia x3-02: How to select and delete many messages

Well you are not able to do anything in this for the reason that in this phone you can’t really mark the whole messages at a time and if you really desire to delete multiple then you have to select a particular message and then mark it alone and after doing some particular messages you are able to delete them. In fact it is also time taking but no options. But I can promise you that doing this you will be able to delete multiple messages at a time.

I have read the issue which you have talked about and it looks to me that I can help you. At the present if want to delete the same then you to follow it:
    • First you just open the message
    • And then choose the settings option.
    • Then delete option by choosing it.
    • Now through this you can delete the messages.
    • So choose it and choose the folder which you want to delete.
    • And if you want to keep some messages then you have to select that and just move this in to a folder and then do not delete that folder.

I am also going through the similar issue but in my case it is little bit different in my case I can’t access my inbox. I am also making use of the X3-02 mobile phone and at any time I choose the message inbox then my phone shuts down without giving any kind of message, I do not know how it is occurring but it is fact. Does the similar things is going through anyone else then please tell me why I am receiving this issue and how I can resolve it. And for your kind information the cell which is I am recently using is new one.

The first thing that I would like to know here is that whether you have installed any new software on the phone or downloaded any particular software form internet. It happens is the phone is attacked by any kind of virus then it behaves in this manner and such viruses are normally comes with the downloaded software or applications only. Now what you have to do here is that just visit the nearest service center of Nokia and place your complaint over there and let them know the problem faced by you in detail. I hope that they will cooperate with you and also will help you to solve the issue and will take care the issue won’t occur again.