Thread: Need to know about Kyocera Echo

Need to know about Kyocera Echo

I am planning to buy a mobile phone and while looking for same i come to know that Kyocera Echo and i like this phone. But before going with the same i need to know what are the feature offered by this phone and what is the release date of the same. If you are having the detailed information about the same then do let me know. Thank you.

Re: Need to know about Kyocera Echo

Kyocera Echo" is a 3.5-inch WVGA touch screen model featuring a 2 "pivot hinge" by adopting a hinge called when you close the terminal used to display only one of the traditional smartphone can also be made available for display and two open. The first generation Snapdragon "QSD8650 (1GHz)" and 720p movie mode capable 5-megapixel camera, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, 1GB of internal memory, IEEE802.11 b / g compatible wireless LAN, microSD card slot and is equipped with , OS version 2.2. 1370mAh mini comes with its own charging stand and spare battery.

"Too many smartphones, all the same." Is what designers should consider this smartphone from Kyocera, the touch screen and dual display. Here is the specification of the mobile phone that you are looking. So just go with the same and see whether you like it or not.

Specification

• The dual 3.5-inch LCD WVGA 800 x pixels 480 and 4.7 800 inches diagonal x 960 pixels, when opened
    • Android 2.2 - Froyo
    • The 1GHz 8650 QSD's Snapdragon
    • 5 megapixel camera flash
    • The Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
    • The Wi - Fi
    • EVDO rotation. A
    • that is 56.5 x 17.2 mm x 115.0
    • 193 grams (6.8 ounces)

First, using two screens togethe with which you can get the 4.7 games experiance and site as-inch display while browsing. It features two separate screens and also seems to be assumed will be most useful. For example, youtube videos "echo" Kyocera while playing in the top, you can also read comments and look for related videos at the bottom. The body image as it was, while browsing the particular site in the upper display, tweet on Twitter or on the bottom, thinking we can create and send mail.

That "echo" Kyocera sentence there difficult to understand the functional description. Function can be used in conjunction with a display that is two (multi screen) is that it would not only supports seven applications are limited. Etc. It looks like smart phones that could be sufficient to demonstrate the functionality of email and the browser supports it. Performance of the machine itself, CPU clock frequency of 1G in the internal memory 1GB (512MB), further, microSD card is compatible with the data can be stored up to 32G. Speaking of CPU is the desire to give me what I should have a higher clock frequency. The terminal body size, 115 × 56.5 × 17.2mm. The body weight of 193g, and it is a decent weight.