Thread: iPad Micro SIM is looking different than iPhone 4 Micro SIM

iPad Micro SIM is looking different than iPhone 4 Micro SIM

I really want to switch from the normal sim to a micro sim which I have recently ordered online but related to this the issue is that Bell’s website wouldn't accept the serial number. I called in and after that it seems that this micro sim card is not able to use in a phone for the reason that it is provisioned for an iPad. And when I asked to many of my friends then they told me that I have to go to the bell store and buy another micro sim card which is make for the phone. Anyone know how they could be dissimilar? If regarding this you guys have any suggestion then please help me.

Re: iPad Micro SIM is looking different than iPhone 4 Micro SIM

Ipad micro sim are pre-provisioned, as in, they are pre-activated previously. And related to this I come to know that Regular MicroSIMs are regular SIMs just micro sized. So in this what you have to do is a regular microSIM which because of the some reason has not shown in stock so you can also get them through the apple strore but related to this I am not sure that whether they will just give you one without an iphone 4. So I hope my suggestion will help you in order to get proper solution of your issue.

Whatever you guys are saying it is good but I think you have just missed the point to explain it over here. So in this if it is cydia application then in order to fix this issue you have to jailbreak your iPhone to make use of it. Also if you are blessed with an unlimited and secure data plan so it is great but that is certainly not the normal. And in this I do not have two devices but my iPhone is still fully functional. There is not any kind of issue in this.

After this I have got the second sim to make use in my phone but the problem which I have noticed in this it is somewhat not known thing is happening with my iPad micros sim. And when I open this after putting this in to the iPad and launched safari then it directly take me to the bell website nd there it shows me that it is available it means that it has connectivity but always directs me to the same page? On the other hand after connecting this to the iTunes and updating the carrier settings I no longer obtain a 3g or the bell page in safari. So what should I do in order to fix this issue. I fyou guys have any suggestion then please help me.

I am also going through the same issue and in this when I try to connect this so at that time it displays me an error in which it is displaying me that “could not activate cellular data network, PDP authentication failure”. And also the device do not allow me to activate in the settings either I mean this I do not have 3g connectivity also? So do you guys tell me that wil this work or not if I put my iPhone micro sim in the iPad. Please give me suggestion on this as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you in advance.