Thread: Copilot or NDrive for a Android phone

Copilot or NDrive for a Android phone

I have bought a good Android phone from Google, yes the Nexus one. This is the best phone which is unlocked for all GSM networks and also the best Android phone after all as my concern. Now I have started installing additional apps to this phone. Till now I have got several useful apps which seems to working properly. At last I came across the GPS application which doesn't rely on an internet connection. There are just two options left I think and they are Copilot or NDrive. Which one is better do you think?

Re: Copilot or NDrive for a Android phone

I think that you should go for Copilot. AS you tell you are using the Android phone and this app is specifically designed and implemented for Android platforms. CoPilot Live on top of your Android-powered smartphone offers you voice-guided each and every turn direction-finding by means of complete road maps stored screen of your phone-therefore you can navigate devoid of a internet connection. It's crammed through sophisticated navigation characteristics counting 3D maps, Lane help arrows, tons of POIs and much more.

For me both are not good for your Nexus one. AS you are using the Google phone you should go for Google specific app. The Google has declared the Google Maps Navigation and it is now available for each and every one version of Android phones from 1.6 to up to now. So no matter what version of phone you have, you can make use of this app. Google Maps Navigation astonishes true from the balance. Installation is simple: simply look for the update inside the android marketplace and you'll be awake and live.

As far as I know both are the good and famous GPS navigation applications for Android phones. You cannot say that one is better than other one just seeing it. I think that both apps are not free for download; you should pay some amount for that. Now you need to decide by yourself by seeing both interface and view of maps they are displaying. Just compare the both apps features and mark them accordingly. The features may be anything. You will see lot of identical features in both. At last you will get a highest scorer.

As far as I know the Copilot and NDrive both have the similar feature and there is nothing to say much about that. Both are come with a new version of app, I that both have voice-guided navigation. As far as I know that Copilot is meant for only android phones but Ndrive can be available for all kind of platform. The NDrive supported platforms are Windows Mobile, Symbian, iphone, Android and Bada. By seeing this we can say that the Ndrive is more popular compared to Copilot. So I think you should go for that.