Thread: My phone cannot connect to iPod touch through Bluetooth?

My phone cannot connect to iPod touch through Bluetooth?

I want to send some music files to my phone from my (64gb) iPod. They both are having the Bluetooth. It detects it but while sending the file, it keeps on saying that "search for iPod touch service list". If I click on yes then it is not able to locate the "service list". This is very annoying. Can you tell me that why this is happening to me and how can I get out of this issue? Please reply me as soon as possible. I will appreciate each reply for this. Thank you.

Re: My phone cannot connect to iPod touch through Bluetooth?

I think that the Bluetooth of your phone may be temporarily visible and that is the reason that you are getting the error like this. So go to the settings section of the phone and see if the visibility of the phone is set to temporarily visible. If that is the case then you can set that to always visible and save the changes. Now try to send the file to it and see if that is showing you the same error again. I don’t think that this will give that problem again. Good Luck!!!

It may be possible that the cell phone that you are using may not be compatible with your iPod. If it is the case then you will get the issue like this. So the first thing that you need to check in the case like this is if that is compatible with that or not? If it is not compatible then I don’t think that this is going to work in any way with it. I hope that someone will provide some god reason and possible way for that. Thank you so much.

I would like to tell you that Bluetooth on ipod touch is just made for wireless gaming and that will work with the wireless headsets, Nike and other devices only. There is one more thing that you can check is that the Bluetooth devices are not full in your case. If that is full then you can delete some of the devices from that and then try to send the file again and see if that is able to work for you or not. Other than this you can also check for the storage location for both devices. Also check for some security problem. So these are some things that you can check.