Thread: Is Samsung Galaxy S worth buying

Is Samsung Galaxy S worth buying

Please tell me whether it is worth buying the Samsung Galaxy S. I am not sure about this phone and hence i would like to know whether Samsung Galaxy is worth buying not since i will be purchasing this cell phone. what else could be the problem. Please tell me what are the features of this cell Phone so that i can decide whether it is worth buying the cell phone or not.

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy S worth buying

This smartphone consist of Cortex A8 processor at 1 GHz with 512 MB of RAM to assist you to be measured one of the most commanding phones on the market; The Galaxy S behaves like a charisma, presenting management very fluid, using a enchantment in that aspect. In stipulations of support and connectivity issues, offers GSM, 3G, HSDPA (7.2 Mbps), HSUPA (to 5.76 Mbps) also including WiFi 802.11 (b / g / n), and eye to the data, Bluetooth 3.0. So this is a worth buy cell phone.

This smartphone consist of Cortex A8 processor at 1 GHz with 512 MB of RAM to assist you to be measured one of the most commanding phones on the market; The Galaxy S behaves like a charisma, presenting management very fluid, using a enchantment in that aspect. In stipulations of support and connectivity issues, offers GSM, 3G, HSDPA (7.2 Mbps), HSUPA (to 5.76 Mbps) also including WiFi 802.11 (b / g / n), and eye to the data, Bluetooth 3.0. So this is a worth buy cell phone.

If Android does not stand out for multimedia capabilities, Samsung has built great programs for content management. Music and video are managed in a very good interface with very neat and well organized with lots of supported formats. The room is very good, photos and video (720p) are fine and you appreciate very super AMOLED screen. Unfortunately, Flash is missing, no strange, and a dedicated button to shoot (in our opinion would have been handy). Excellent macro capabilities and the many options available in shooting mode. Unfortunately lacks the focus on continuous video.

If Android does not stand out for multimedia capabilities, Samsung has built great programs for content management. Music and video are managed in a very good interface with very neat and well organized with lots of supported formats. The room is very good, photos and video (720p) are fine and you appreciate very super AMOLED screen. Unfortunately, Flash is missing, no strange, and a dedicated button to shoot (in our opinion would have been handy). Excellent macro capabilities and the many options available in shooting mode. Unfortunately lacks the focus on continuous video.