Thread: Unable to sync Exchange calendar with HTC wildfire

Unable to sync Exchange calendar with HTC wildfire

I do not know if this is possible along with the HTC wildfire cell phone. SO t if you can come up with suggestion for me then it will be great. And I want to be acquainted with if I get this synced along with the Exchange calendar. Actually the main thing is that I require to obtain this done as there are some important things that I require to have but I try a lot but in this I cannot have this done via this cell phone. So if you guys have any suggestion then please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: Unable to sync Exchange calendar with HTC wildfire

In this to fix this you can make use of the HTC Sync. Actually it seems that this will be actually the key factor. So you just get the HTC Sync you can download through the official website of htc. You have to install HTC Sync to your microSD card. In this you have to first of all confirm that the SD Card in inside the cell phone. Then you have to obtain the HTC Sync downloaded to the SD Card. At the present for the installation; join your phone to your computer through the USB cable that came with your phone. Then you have to make a tap on Disk drive. And after that then open this removable disk there. You have to copy HTCSync.exe from there to your computer. I am sure that now you will have the sync issues solved.

You just go after the instructions that is given above and after that when you see the HTCSync.exe icon so that mean it get properly installed in to your system. Please confirm that the icon should be in green color and if is there any wrong with this then yo have to install this one more time. Now connect it again to your system and you will see the green HTCSync.exe icon. And after that just make a double tick on this green icon so that the HTC Sync is able to open. There you have to choose the Synchronize Now option. And after that you have to click next and issue will get solved.

After reading all this I think that there is an issue with your cell phone. And in this I have seen that the issue is along with the SYNC. I guess you are trying to sync with the new calendar. In this you have to confirm that you make an entry for the same. Please set up an entry for the new calendar through the Cell Phone itself. Mostly I have seen that issue because of the BUG from Android. So you just inform me over here that what happened with this.

It seems that you have not got the issue solved yet and if that is really the case then let me tell you that there must have been some issue in the installation of the software and it will be better if you can have the reinstallation of the same again. Also in addition to this let me tell you that just getting the installation done on top of the previous installation really do not seem to be good. It will be great if you can go with RESETTING the cell phone and then going with the installation of the software. You will be required to go to the Home Screen and after that make a tap on the Menu option there. After this you will be required to tap the Settings options. Now you will have to search for the Privacy option and then select it there. After this you can select the Factory data reset option. Then select the Reset phone option and then finally select the Erase everything on the screen.