Thread: Getting blurry image through HTC wildfire 5 Megapixel camera

Getting blurry image through HTC wildfire 5 Megapixel camera

I have HTC wildfire cell phone but I think that this cell phone is missing the HD part about which I am talking about. I have seen in this that the cell phone has the 5 mega pixel camera. But in this the main issue is that I am getting blurry image through HTC wildfire 5 Megapixel camera. In this when I was clicking the picture it was giving me nice images but after few days of use I have seen that this is cell phone can’t take out the Pictures of that quality. Any suggestion for this will be really appreciated.

Re: Getting blurry image through HTC wildfire 5 Megapixel camera

I think that you have seen many images which have been clicked by the digicam and hence you are saying like this over here. I have same mobile but I have never ever practiced such matter with the cell phone. In fact when you compare two devices viz. Digital camera or Mobile Phone and you see for the images then you will see the image which is clicked by the digicam pretty nice. I believe that is the case with you there. Hope that this will solve your case there.

I do not believe that you are able to take the above thing as a solution. If you are feeling that the images which you are clicking are blurry then it will be better if you visit the service center and see if they are able to actually help you there or not. If you are having the cell phone under the warranty then I think that you get the camera replaced and if that does not help you can replace your whole Cell Phone. See if whether the replaced phone is able to click the HD pics that you are talking about.

I saw the title which is about the blurry image and hence I thought I also get some help over her. After entering I have seen the matter of the author is little bit unlike from mine and hence would like to be acquainted with if there is any answer in this case. In my case it just got out of my pocket and fell on the road. And there is no any physical damage to it. After that when I came home and I tried to take out some of the images so it gives the flash and not anything more than that. Can you all please let me know if there is any solution to this case of mine?

If you have the cell phone of your under the warranty and you cannot see any physical damage on the cell phone as you have said above then I think you can have the things repaired without any issues. Well there are chances for this. In addition to this please see if there are no scratches on the lens and the camera. Also if you want to try anything in addition to this then you can see if you can have the Firmware of the cell phone upgraded. This will allow you new features and might also fix some of the software bugs that you are having on your cell phone.

Physical damage to the lens of the Mobile camera or to the cell phone are really not covered under the warrant sand hence I think that it will be great if you can just avoid this idea. You can simply try to go with this thing. As I have seen that there are chances that you might get your cell phone repaired. I think that you can have the things under control by just resetting the cell phone. This is very easy; all you have to do is press the Volume Down button and along with it you will be required to press the Power Button as well. When you will see the three Android images then you can just leave the Volume Down button there. After this you will be required to select the Clear Storage option. After making this selection you will be required to select the Power button. Finally for the confirmation of the Reset you will be required to press the Volume Up button. If this does not solve the issue and you want to save your money then you can definitely go to the local technician and see if he can really help you by repairing the cell phone for you.