Thread: Need a sms spy program for an android phone

Need a sms spy program for an android phone

I am looking for a spy program that will help me spy one of my cell phone. Well i want a sms based spy program that will log all the text messages online. Well i have looked for various such spy programs in the internet but the problem with them is that they work only in windows mobile and also in the symbian mobile but none of them work with the android phone. I am looking for the programs that will run on the lines of flexispy. So anyone of you who can help me with this problem or having some ideas then do share it with me.

Re: Need a sms spy program for an android phone

Well there are various software's that are released by various software manufacturer’s . you can have a look at them. Well one such android spy software that i would like to suggest you is the PRO-X Android spy software . it has got various spy features that are really going to excite you. Well you can find everything in it. Well you can have a look at the various data history of the phone, upon that various deleted pictures and videos retrieval facility and many more features thats really going to thrill you. So do have a look at them in the internet, if you want then do install it In your system. I hope you are clear with all the suggestions given above.

Even I would like to add something here. There is one more android spy application that I would like to specify here. That application name is spy bubble. Before I say something about the product then let me tell you about its features. It has got a unique gps tracking feature that allows you to track the location of the Android cell phone that has Spy Bubble installed. Upon that it also has the feature of reading the text message secretly such that the user cannot get to know what the other person is reading. You can also view the call logs and also the contacts details. The main part of this product is that you can have the facility of the unlimited installation that means you can install it in as many phones that you want. So I suppose that you must have liked this product. If you need some more information on this product then do let me know.

Mobile spy is an application that is specially designed to spy the android phones. It works only with the android phones. With this software you will be able to view all the photos and all the media related stuffs secretly from the phone without the user getting to know about this. All the sms and the call details will be silently recorded and slowly uploaded in your account that you have made In the mobile spy account. So you can view all the details of the phone from there only. Even it has the unique gps facility available that will track the location of the phone. The software is easily available In the website you will just have to install it In the system and accordingly create your account in their website in which all the details gets stored. So do have a look at this particular software it will definitely impress you.

Well, I got a lot of options here. As far as I know all the applications that are mentioned here all of them run in the android operating systems. Thanks a lot for providing all the details about all this products. Well will do some detailed research on all of them and whichever I like I will go with it accordingly. Since all the software’s that are mentioned here are quite good and all of them have interesting features. As of now the cost factor has to be decided and then only I will go with the selection of the product. Thanks a lot for all the efforts that you have put In to solve my issue.

No need now to spend many dollars to spy a cell phone. now only $7.39 with "HELLO SPY " and truly invisible!