Thread: Can a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 sync with a Mac

Can a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 sync with a Mac

Having read the tile you might have understood what i am trying to say. I need to know whether the sony phone actually syncs with the computer having mac operating system. I have tried looking for the solutions in different websites and i am unable to find any solution anywhere. So that's why i thought it would be great to ask this from you all. So anyone of you having any query for my question then do respond to me as early as possible. I was thinking to use the iSync for all the sync related processes but i would be happy to know if there are any other software available for the sony phone to sync with the mac operating system? So do get back to me with your responses.

Re: Can a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 sync with a Mac

Well there is a particular software names as missing sync. This particular software is named can be used with the wifi to sync all the contacts which are there in the phone with the system. It is compatible with all the mac operating systems. You can also syn your other stuffs like the music, gallery, call log, sms etc. So with the help of this particular software you can easily sync your sony ericsson phone with the mac operating system. So do have a look of this particular software in the internet and accordingly install it in your system. You will definitely like it. So i hope you have got the necessary information here.

Even i think that this particular software is the best of the slot and it will hardly give you any problems in the working. Yes you can also try with the iSync for your system ,it will definitely be of very good help. I would also advise you to use the media sync software of the sony ericsson phone. See if that works with the mac operating system. Well like most of the software's this also syncs all your data from the iTune to the phone. I am not quite sure about the software requirements that are needed to run this software. So do some research in the internet for this particular problem and you will get the desired result.

If you ask me i would say that you better go with the media sync software that comes with the sony xperia 10. Well let me tel l you that the necessary requirement for the software to run is that you must require a mac operating system of version 10.4.11 version or later than that. iTunes version should be version 7 and above and also you must have a 512 MB ram with a 40GB minimum hard disk space available. If you want to import photos and all to the phone then you must need to have a iPhoto software which is version 8 or later. I hope i have given all the necessary requirements that are necessary right now. Do have a look at them and let me know if you want some more information.

Hey thanks a lot for all the information that you have given. Well let me tell you that i was not quite sure that the media sync software does work with the mac operating system. After reading your suggestion i got the appropriate knowledge on this particular subject. So thanks a lot for providing the valuable input. Well i will try doing some research on the internet for more such software's that are available in the internet. As for now i have finalized media sync but will try to look for some other sync software's in the internet.