Thread: How to upload photos on Facebook with Sony Ericsson C905

How to upload photos on Facebook with Sony Ericsson C905

I was wondering some days back on how to upload the pictures from my mobile to the facebook. Well I have a unlimited internet facility in my mobile but I don’t know how to do it. I can take pictures and send via mms but the service of the mms costs a lot. So I would rather stay away from it. So anyone of you having any idea on how to upload the pictures from the mobile to the facebook then do share it with me. Well one thing that I would like to inform you all is that my phone is the sony ericsson C905 and it does not have facebook applications that are found commonly this days. So do reply as early as possible I am waiting for your responses.

Re: How to upload photos on Facebook with Sony Ericsson C905

I don’t think so you can try this option. Since your phone is not having the facebook application that you have said. So you would be able to see only the pictures that are being uploaded and also you will be able to get to see the posts and the comments that are being posted by your friends. Well even you can definitely post your comments as well as set your status. I really don’t think so you will be able to upload any of your picture In the phone. So unless and until you have the facebook applications that are there commonly this days, you cannot go ahead with the uploading of the pictures.

Even I am of the same opinion as that of the above user. Well even I think so that you would not be able to upload any pictures from the mobile to the facebook. However if you still have some confusions then you can visit that website from the phone and try uploading the pic that we normally do it in the compute or the laptop. Try working on it if you think you would be successful. This days iPhone and also the high end phones have got the features of uploading the pictures directly to the facebook. Since they support the facebook application. So i hope you have understood what I am trying to say.

If you have some confusion regarding the unavailability of the feature then you can try having a talk with the sony ericsson people. They will probably be able to advise you thoroughly on what possible ways can be done to upload the picture. I don’t think so you would be able to upload here but still I would better advise you to have a talk with them. However I have heard an application like feature that supports facebook in your sony ericsson c905 and wit that particular application you are able to upload the picture directly to the facebook. So I would advise you to have a look at such feature and accordingly decide on it. If you still have any queries then do feel free to post here.

Well even I have heard about the application like feature In the sony ericsson. One of my friend also had such type of application and he was able to upload the pictures directly from the cell phone to the facebook but he recently had some problem in the cell phone and that particular application had got wiped out from his cell phone. So I will try having a talk with the sony ericsson people and try to derive some useful information from them. T5hanks for all your inputs on this particular subject. Really appreciate your efforts on this subject.