Thread: There is no music in my iphone 4

There is no music in my iphone 4

Hey there. I've used up an whole morning trying out all likely techniques to get back my music. The similar problem I believed lots of other individuals faced this similar sort of issue . although there all the tracks being loaded in the itunes, but it will not produce any kind of sound , I have tried my best even I have searched in this forum but could not resolve my issue , can you help me in getting rid of this issue and help my device produce the music again.

Re: There is no music in my iphone 4

Well as you had just said that you are able to load the music files in the itunes but cannot play through it , so in that case I will recommend you to update iphone 4 to the latest 4.2.1 version and then see if your issue gets resolved or not , if it gets resolved then it is fine or otherwise I think you need to contact the Apple support for this issue , they will be able to tackle this issue in better way and guide you the effective steps.

Since you have 9.2G that implies the music is there but the iPod app is not able to see it. So pushing sync did not let the it appear , did it ? I presume you also attempted the idea in roaming gnome's link. Since sync doesn't function , perhaps it is "asleep". I would attempt changing somewhat unimportant in the library to "wake up" the syncing, e.g add/delete images or test/uncheck an app. I will recommend you not to anything in the music segment to avoid even more issues and it is advised that you back up all the music on the system first.

Just synced before leaving on a trip. The most irritating thing so far regarding iPhone.Now, because Apple's paranoid move toward to iOS, there was no method to come across at the genuine files to observe if they were actually gone or just the iPod app messed up. After coming back and connecting them in the system , I had the shocked to see the all the music and videos were as they were as in the previous instance . So you can take some help from this. Everything displayed automatically and it is working fine now .

It is said that the brand of the new iPhone is having the details that are set to be set on the online basis and done through using the application of iTunes. I have just made the use of the USB port that is being provided in it and then just connect the iPhone in to the computer system, as soon as I plugged the iPhone in to the system the option of the iTunes came in and the syncing started automatically in it from the use of the email to the calendars and also the list of the details of the contacts. And also it is that you can just sync the various categories that will be made available for you through which you can just connect the various options in it and then just update the details in it and I am sure as I got the option of the music in it you will get the details of the music too in the iPhone 4 that you are using.