Thread: Update Not being done properly in Sony Xperia

Update Not being done properly in Sony Xperia

I have been using this phone for the past 3 yrs and love this phone very much. Due to the dual facilities and also the use of the multiple functions in it is the best when you are using it along with the various systems and also it is that I have been using the phone for the purpose of using the net facilities in it and also it is that I have been using the Wi-Fi and other all system that is present in it. But recently I was just trying to update the firmware that is present in the phone so that I can just enjoy some of the newer features in the phone. But the main problem is that is have no idea that how this can be done by me.

Re: Update Not being done properly in Sony Xperia

You can just connect the phone to the computer system that you are using and also it is that you can just make use of the laptop for the connection of the phone and also it is that when you are connecting the laptop see to it that the wires are being connected to the phone that you are using and also it is that, you just have to see the wire that you will use, because you have to make the use of the internet of either of both of the systems for the purpose of the upgrading.

Hey I have done all the connections and all those things that you have told me and then I have just connected the phone to the system that I amusing and I have the net connection to the Laptop of Compaq that I am using and then in that I have just went o the official site of the phone that is of Sony and then I have checked out the details of the software that can be used by me. I tried to update it as I got the update option in it and a pop-up displayed to update the firmware that is being used in the phone, but the main reason is that it has been showed to me in the system of the laptop rather than in the phone. Please tell me that what is the issue that is being faced by me, and also the proper solution for this.

The other option is that you just have to check the customization option that is being given to you while you are connecting the phone to the system. Always keep in mind that you can just use up the option of the manual set-up for the phone that you are planning to update and then you can get the various details by just applying it to the customized option in the system of the phone of the Xperia that you are using. Make sure that all the connection is being done properly when you are just doing all the settings in it.

You can just try the update through using a different application and then update it to the version that you are interested in. And also it is being said that there is not much of the differences in the incall volume when the update process is being done as many of the peoples are having the issues of the incall volume, in the phones of the Sony Xperia X10 that is being used by the users. Try to make the use of the Timecspace and see that how it works for the update that you are planning to get for the phones of the Sony Xperia X10. And also the main things is that check the update package that is being used in the phones as some of the update packages has the requirement for the saving of the various files in the system that they are using.