Thread: Specification For Nokia GSM

Specification For Nokia GSM

I have been using the varieties of the phones and have been using it since 10 yrs but have never got the best of the voice quality in the phones. I have made use of Sony Ericson, Nokia, Samsung and even China mobiles. But the main problem is that is am just not convinced by the voice clarity that is being provided by it. I have to get the information of the GSM phones that have got the qualities such as great reception, good voice quality, a QWERTY keypad, along with 2.5 mm jack. And also I want a reliable phone that can be used by me properly. Please help me out with this issues.

Re: Specification For Nokia GSM

If you are planning for the GSM then the phone of the Nokia C3-00 is the best which has got some of the best of the features in it. And also the keypad that is being used by it is QWERTY. The phone ahs got the facilities of talking the images, videos and also it is that you can just save images in it as much as you want, but basically depends on the space that is present in your phone. And also the phone is said to be having the facilities of the Bluetooth in it. So I guess it is one of the best of the phones that you can just use for yourself.

You can also go by the option of the phone of Nokia E75 that has got the option of QWERTY in it and also the phone is something that everyone would just have dreamt about. The phone has got the feature of Quad band along with the facilities of GPRS and is having the option of the FM along with the camera with 3.2 megapixels which is having the feature of auto focus in it and also has got the feature of 8x zoom and is supporting the features of MPEG-4 in it.

All the phones that you will make use of is the smart phones and has got some serious designing and major factors that comprise the phone and allow it to support the various factions so that you can get the latest versions in it and also the facilities of the SIM card locking and various other feature start is just unobjectionable. And also it has got the additional features of spreadsheet and presentation software that you can just use for the various office related and house related projects.

And also you can just try out the options of the Nokia E7 that is the best of the QWERTY phones and is said to be the part of the smart phone It has got the space of 16 GB in it along with the FM transmitter in it. But the main thing is that the phone is not having the features of Symbain phone and also it is more over similar to the phones of Nokia N8. And it has got the feature of auto-focus in it and also the phone is having the feature of multi-touch in it. And also the phone is having the added feature of recognizing the handwritten system that is being displayed by the phone and the user just have to save a sample of it in the system that you are using.