Thread: Weak antenna signals on iPhone

Weak antenna signals on iPhone

I am using the iPhone from last couple of years and still I am getting this issue that is the signals on the network are not proper. I don’t know what is wrong with it. In fact if I am getting dropped calls on the phone which I am using. This drop call problem is from last few weeks. I have tried lot of things to overcome the same but unable to solve the issue. The antenna is unable to gather appropriate signals for me I don’t know why but is for sure behaving in this manner. Please help me out of the same and let me know how I can solve the problem that is being faced by me.

Re: Weak antenna signals on iPhone

I can’t really figure out that why you are getting this dropped calls because the thing here is that I am using the similar phone from last one year and have never faced such an issue. Well it’s not good that the calls are dropping on your phone but I guess that you must need a software update for the phone that you are using. Now do one thing just try and update the software and see whether it works or not. I guess updating the software will definitely help you in this case because it will again give you the new phone to deal with.

Well if you are receiving any of the problems on your mobile then it is the issue with the network and in this case you have to just complaint the service provider of yours regarding the issue because the problem is due to the network and the service provider is not giving you the proper one. I hope that once the complaint is fired then you will not receive any of the problem what so ever because they will sort it out as soon as possible.

I was also facing the similar kind of issue where I was not getting the proper signals with the iPhone that I was using. And I guess you are also going through the same phase. Now what you have to do here is that just visit the apple support and let them know the problem faced by you in detail and once the issue is placed in front of them then I guess the problem will be solved in minutes because they have the tendency to fix such issues. I am sure that it will help you to solve the issue.

Can anyone help me also because the same problem is faced by me also but it is a little different. Actually I am also using the iPhone and it is being doing a lot well and but the only thing that is worrying me here is that I am not able to call some of the specific mobile number or you can say that specific service provider number. And only limited calls are allowed. I really can't figure out why this is happening and how i can call all mine other friends too. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.