Thread: HTC wildfire restart automatically

HTC wildfire restart automatically

I have seen in my HTC wildfire which restart automatically that I am having and it is really troubling me. I have seen that there are many issues along with this. Actually my HTC wildfire is getting restarted. I would really like to have the clarification on this. Also I would like to be acquainted with if there is any likely solution that I am able to get here. In addition to this I have also seen that from time to time it keeps on restarting 10 times. So tell me how can I fix this issue.

Re: HTC wildfire restart automatically

You can fix this issue but I think you are getting this because of you have to install some of the software and may be because of that you are receiving the issue and if that is actually the case then let me tell you that it will be simply great if you uninstall of that application and see I am sure that the un installation will really help you with the restarting matter that you are receiving on the cell phone. Let me get notify concerning the application that you might have installed.

Actually in this it killing the application and it is really not that easy. You will be necessary to use the Advanced Task Killer software that can kill the current applications that are executing on your cell phone. Hope that you have the application which is ended in this manner. So for that you just try to make the soft reset as well on the cell phone check the issue I am sure that it will really help you in order to get rid from this kind of issue.

Actually here I want to know that have you installed the newest firmware. I meant to say that have you really installed Android 2.3 on your mobile. I have seen that the update which is released is actually not up to date and because of that many users are going through the same issue. And if that is really running on your phone then see if you go degraded to older version of the Android. Please make the roll back and then what happen. Actually in many of the cases it fix the issue I hope it will also help you.

You can also do the Factory Reset. All you will require is that to go to the Home Screen of your cell and then tap the Menu option there. And then you will have to go in the Settings option. And after this you will have to search for the Privacy option and for that you just scroll down in order to make the search. And through the Privacy option you will have to tap the Factory data reset option. So like this you will be able to fix your issue.