Thread: Charging port on my Nokia N900 broke, how to fix

Charging port on my Nokia N900 broke, how to fix

I think that my charger port of my Nokia N900 is broken. I still have the thing under guarantee however I do not have my receipt. I require obtaining it fixed. I live in new work so wherever in the tri-state area I will go to obtain this thing fixed for the reason that I am starting to LOVE it. Any Ideas or else places I can go for repair? Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Charging port on my Nokia N900 broke, how to fix

The problem I had was:Although there was no evidence of the mini-USB which is released at some point the cell phone would not accept a charge (or else the wall charger, car charger or else USB cable) and cellular phone will not sync (in fact, the PC Suite my computer does not "see “the phone). I sent the device to a Nokia service center someplace in the U.S. (I am in Canada) as well as sent me an email representing that the unit was beyond repair, and that they were sending me a new one (they did).

I am a bit dissatisfied by Nokia (at what time I say a little I mean anything). I called the repair center Palco to make out what was happening with my cell phone and told me they are waiting for replacements. As a result I called Nokia and repair work subcontracted woman named Cindy operator. I said my cell phone would be replaced by a new unit, but Nokia is now out of the units and are awaiting a new shipment. It is great that the N900 has sold so well to replace the units.

Even this happen in my nokia N900 and at what time my Nokia N900 has moved out for repair, I bought a Nokia 5230 for use in the meantime. Even though I have not had other troubles with the N900, has a extra takes the pressure off just in case somewhat else must occur. But you can contact them as this is happening with a lot of N900 users.

I am not saying that I sit at home playing World Of Warcraft all day because my cell phone went down, but I just do not recognize why such a large cell phone corporation does not have a superior solution for their repair problem. I understand it may possibly not be probable to give a replacement of an accurate cell phone whereas it’s being repaired, except at least work out a few sort of partnership by means of the service providers with the intention that those who are making use of their cell phones be able to get a replacement at particular seller, or somewhat. Part of the cause why Nokia does not have such a hold on the market is for the reason that of this indifference. I imply there are solutions to several of these small troubles.