Thread: Where can I find MS-office application for nokia c3

Where can I find MS-office application for nokia c3

I’ve recently purchased a new nokia c3 mobile. I’ve activated a GPRS connection in my mobile for my official use, I also use a internet for chatting and downloading. I want to open a excel and ms word file which is attached in my email, but I can’t view that file in my mobile. Can you please tell me is there any way from which I can open this file without installing ms-office. If yes, then how, please tell me from where I can get the ms-office to install in my mobile. Please give your advice on this, please tell me from where I can download a ms-office. Please help me.

Re: Where can I find MS-office application for nokia c3

You’re not able to view the ms-office file in your mobile because you have not installed a ms-office software in your mobile. First, you have to download a ms-office software from internet and install in your mobile. You have to search on internet, there are many website which provide the ms-office software for mobile. You have to search a software for your handset model, type your handset model name in the search box and you’ll find the different website which provide this software for your nokia c3 mobile.

You can download a free software from internet in your mobile. There are many sites which provide the ms-office software, there are two type of website for downloading i.e.. pay site and free sites. If you download any thing from pay sites then you have to pay money for that. If you can’t afford the cost of that website then you can also download from the free website. Don’t worry, the software which you’ll download from this website will also work in your mobile, so the choice is your.

You can also view your ms office file without installing ms-office software, but for that you have to use your internet. You can view your file on email, you just have to click on that file and select open through html. By doing this you can view the content of that file but not in that format. You can’t view your file if you download that file in your mobile and then try to access it. For this you require a ms-office software install in your mobile. You can get this software online. you just have to search on internet of free ms-office software for nokia c3 mobile. You’ll get the different website which provide this software.