Thread: my Samsung GT-s 3500i mobile hanging

my Samsung GT-s 3500i mobile hanging

I’ve recently bought a new samsung GT-S 3500i mobile phone. few days my mobile work good but after that it started giving me a problem. whenever I type any message or do any work my mobile gets hang and switch off automatic and then restart. This problem happens many time I don’t understand what’s wrong with my phone. I’ve not done anything with my phone, I’m protecting my phone very much, but I don’t understand why this problem is happening. Will I need some software for fixing this problem. please give your suggestion on this, I’m totally new on this. please tell me how to solve this problem.

Re: my Samsung GT-s 3500i mobile hanging

I think you have to reset your mobile phone. the hanging problem is happen in this model, I’ve also read many threads on same issue. Well, you can try to rest your phone. try to hard reset your phone sometimes it works. Hold the power button/ volume up/ home. If this does’nt work for you then take your phone to service center of your mobile and tell them about this problem, as your phone is new you’ll get a full warranty on it. You don’t have to pay anything for this service.

It feels very bad when something like this is happen with your new phone. well, you can try to do some remedy to solve your problem, but I’m not sure this will solve your problem 100%. Remove the memory card and try it again, sometime your memory card do something like this with your phone. if this does’nt work then then reset your phone. you should reset first by going in setting menu. If this is also won’t work for you then you can do a firmware update. You have to download a firmware from the internet.

The hanging problem is very common in your handset. I think your mobile is infected with the virus, if you have taken any songs or any data from bluetooth then there may be chance of virus in your mobile. Virus also comes from internet, if you have activated a GPRS in your mobile then there may be a chance of virus , because while surfing o internet there are many unauthorized website which contains many threats. You should always avoid to visit such site and always download a content from reliable websites.

You have to scan your mobile phone for virus, scan your mobile along with memory card, because you don’t know the actual location of virus. If you don’t have a antivirus software, then you can download it from a internet.there are many good antivirus available for mobile, you can download any pf them. Once you have downloaded, install in your mobile phone and scan your mobile. If detected then remove it. If you still get the same problem after scanning then you have to format your mobile, but before formatting take all the backup of your data.