Thread: I can’t find a GPRS setting in my ITEL IT2600 mobile

I can’t find a GPRS setting in my ITEL IT2600 mobile

I’ve recently purchased a new ITEL IT2600 phone, it works good and I’m quite happy with that. I want to activate a GPRS connection in my phone so I can use internet in my phone. on the user guide of my phone it is return that ITEL IT2600 is GPRS compatible phone, but I can’t see any place to locate a GPRS. I’ve also ask to one of my friend but he also not get that GPRS place, then I’ve taken my mobile to one mobile technician he has told me that this phone is not compatible to GPRS. I don’t understand how it is possible. I’ve seen in the manual of my phone and it is clearly return that this phone is GPRS compatible phone. please tell me what should I do to use internet in my mobile. Please give me some solution to this. please help me.

Re: I can’t find a GPRS setting in my ITEL IT2600 mobile

I think your phone is china mobile and I doubt about the GPRS support. Some china mobile do not support GPRS/WAP, if your mobile model comes under that then you can’t use internet in your mobile. The feature which you have read in the user manual guide, may be it is for some other model . You should go to a mobile gallery of your phone, they will tell you whether your phone support GPRS or not. If any gallery member has told you that your phone is not supporting GPRS then it is confirm that your phone is not have GPRS compatibility.

If you have seen in the user manual guide, then your phone have that feature. User manual guide is a book where you find all the feature of your phone and how to operate any function of your mobile is given in that. You have to contact a mobile gallery of your phone and ask them about this. they will tell you the exact location of GPRS in your mobile. You can also ask to any of your friend which is using this handset. You can also search on internet regarding this issue.

If you want to use internet in your mobile phone then you have to activate GPRS connection in your mobile. It is also called WAP setting. you have to call a customer care no. of your network provider and tell them that you want to activate a GPRS in your mobile phone. there are different plans of internet you have to choose the plan and tell to them, you’ll be charged for this service according to your internet plan. they will send you a setting and you have to save this setting in your mobile phone. you can also do a manual setting by following a instruction on phone. after doing this you can use internet in your phone.