Thread: operamini don't open in my nokia 2700

operamini don't open in my nokia 2700

I’ve nokia 2700 mobile phone and I’ve activated a GPRS connection in my mobile. I usually download a song and do chatting on internet. Few days my phone work perfectly after activating internet, but after that it started giving me a problem. oneday I’ve downloaded 2-3 songs from internet as usual, next day when I open my operamini browser it gives me message ‘invalid application’. After that my operamini won’t open. I don’t know what wrong with my browser. I don’t understand that message, will you please tell me what happen to my browser. Please give your suggestion on this, please help me.

Re: operamini don't open in my nokia 2700

I think when you have downloaded that song from internet at that time virus has entered in your computer. Virus are attached to a file, if you have downloaded a songs from unreliable website then there may be a chance of getting virus in your mobile. You should always download the content from a reliable website. Now, I think you have to scan your mobile phone. if you don’t have a antivirus software in your mobile then you can download antivirus from the internet. There are many website whch provide a good antivirus software for mobile. Download a antivirus and install in your mobile, after installing scan your mobile and remove a virus.

Try to restart your mobile and then start operamini. If your operamini browser still not opened then update your mobile software. you can update your software online. there are many website from which you can update your mobile. You can also visit to a official website of your mobile phone. you’ll find the software updation there and you don’t have to pay anything for this. after updation of you still have that problem then you can visit to a mobile techie or search online on this, you’ll find many forums website which provide good solution to this type of problem.

If your browser is not opening then you don’t have to worry much about this, you can download a new browser on your mobile. You’ll find many new browser online and you don’t have to pay anything for downloading this browser. You should download from free website, if you download from pay website you’ll be charge for any downloading. You have to download a latest version browser on your mobile so you don’t get any problem of software in your mobile. You can also download a old version, but you should try to find out the latest version first.

It’s sound like a virus attack, this problem is usually happen when any virus attack to your mobile or system. there are different types of virus on internet which can cause a severe damage to your mobile or system. you should always provide some protection to your mobile to prevent from a virus. You should install a antivirus software in your mobile to protect your data from virus. You should always avoid to visit any unauthorized or unreliable website. I think this problem has occur due to the song which you have downloaded from the internet. To start your browser you can scan your mobile or you can also install a new browser in your mobile.