Thread: Best 5 Digital SLR Cameras of the year 2010

Best 5 Digital SLR Cameras of the year 2010

I am going to be a professional photographer soon and I want to know as much as possible about the cameras as I am going to spend my rest of life with them so it is must to know about them. For now, I am just interested to know about the best digital SLR cameras of the year 2010. I am sure that there would be Sony and Canon winning the race but still it is interesting to know others as well. So, which are the best 5 Digital SLRs of 22010?

Re: Best 5 Digital SLR Cameras of the year 2010

Sony Alpha DSLR-A230 - Sony introduces its new creation, the Sony Alpha DSLR-A230 is an exciting camera and setting new standards in the industry of the camera! It was announced on the North American market on 05/18/2009. You can also set it at a lower resolution of 3872 x 2176, 2896 x 1936, 2896 x 1632, 1920 x 1280, 1920 x 1088. The normal focus range between the camera and the object is. An excellent value for money I recommend it to all beginners in the world of SLRs. This unit blends lightness and ease of use, you quickly get used to taking pictures in manual mode seen explicitness of its menu: Adjust the shutter speed, aperture, and white balance depending on external conditions become Then a breeze.

Canon EOS Rebel XS/1000D - The EOS 1000D is resistant to the entry-level Canon. Normal is now one of the cheapest SLR on the market. Despite its price, it has the essentials. First, a light and steady aim that prevent blur of camera shake at the telephoto or slow shutter speed. The screen is small, but the menus are very clear and rapid.

Pentax K-x - The compact body of the Pentax Kx is made of plastic, but nevertheless makes a sturdy and durable impression. The compact design is pleasing, the upper housing is set off by a shiny metallic line. For testing we had a black model that now offers the Pentax Kx but in eleven other colors or made an announced (see related links). Thus, the buyer gets the Kx as much choice as with any DSLR ever before - even in a compact camera is in any model such a variety available. This underlines Pentax's image to be able to buy with the Kx an individual camera from the mainstream - and that is currently "in" personal style. The rubberized handle the Kx is shaped well and is perfect, especially for small to medium sized hands. Giant paws are however not really filled by the Kx.

Nikon 5000D - Tilt and swivel control monitor. The screen of the Nikon 5000D pan and rotate in almost all directions, as you did in the recording situation just need. Along with the live preview makes it easy shots from unusual perspectives - for example, if you hide behind a ledge and aim the camera around the corner like - no problem with the D5000. The Nikon can also record, but only up to a resolution of 1280x720 pixels. Including the D5000 via HDMI connection to a television and compares the video with 1080p recording is, however, fundamental difference in quality at no. The film quality is very good, by the lack of manual controls and the bumpy auto focus, the result may fail in many situations, but quite unsatisfactory.

Canon EOS Rebel T2i/500D - At the APS-C camera EOS 550D has the kit lens EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS has a focal length of 29-216 mm and can therefore still good for wide angle use forever. It provide a camera-specific function for the automatic correction of vignetting valuable service by wide-angle typical edge blurring are well balanced. With an aperture of 3.5 to 5.6, the look is not particularly bright. On the positive side, however, that the EOS 550D allows the maximum ISO value in the range 100-12800 manually, and thus the camera to optimize the noise performance. The Canon in March 2010 presented by EOS 550D now only good to very good results in various tests and was made to include the best SLR camera for advanced users as part of the American TIPA Awards 2010 (Technical Image Press Association) awards under. Compared to its predecessor, the EOS 450D , Camera convinced that a much higher resolution of 18 megapixels and a razor-sharp 3-inch screen with 1.04 million pixels, the better image control allows.