Thread: Push Email not working on Nokia N8

Push Email not working on Nokia N8

Hi all, I have recently bought a Nokia N8 for me. I am happy with all the functions of that but the only problem that I am having with it is that the push mail is not functioning with the Nokia N8. I am not too expert in with the phones and that is the reason that I am not able to do anything with that. Therefore I am leaving this question over here so that I will be able to get the answer for this question. Please provide me the steps or the solution that I have to do come out of the issue. I will appreciate each and every suggestion on this. Please help.

Re: Push Email not working on Nokia N8

I have observed many comments on different blogs regarding the Nokia N8 as well as push email and desire to confirm that you are having the accurate information. We intended a push email messaging practice lying on Nokia N8, but we did not desire to limit your alternative of mailbox so that is the reason that you be able to set up dissimilar kinds of mailboxes lying on our newest Symbian devices. The client on top of these devices is intended to appear the similar no substance which of these mailboxes you are making use of. If you desire to ensure if you contain push functionality activated then you require starting by observing at the settings for synchronization. It is able to be a bit complicated but I wish that we will get more helpful replies on this.

The best way to get the information on this is to read the manual for this. As you told that you bought it new then I am quite sure that you must have the user manual for this phone and that have list of all the facilities that are there in the phone. Go through the menu and read the instructions for the push mail. Even if you are not having that then you can go to online guide for that and read out the instructions. I hope that you will get the settings easily.

This may be problem from the provider side. If you want to confirm that then you will have to contact the customer care and ask them about the problem that you are facing. If the problem if from their side then I am sure that they will tell you the exact reason for that and also the way by which you will be able to do that. This is the best and the safest way to get the reason and solution for such a strange behavior. If would be the case for me then I would have done the same to get the solution for this. Thank you.

There may be some problem with the account that you are trying to use with the Nokia N8. You can try to do one thing that use some other email ID and see if that is also showing you the same problem. If that is not showing you the issue then there is some problem with the configuration and if that is working fine then the problem is with your email account. You can try by changing the password of the email ID and if that is also not working for you then according to me the only option left for you is to use a new ID.