Thread: Nokia N95-4 rebooting constantly

Nokia N95-4 rebooting constantly

I am using the Nokia N95-4 and I am facing the reboot problem with it right now. My problem is that the phone keeps on booting itself without any reason. When it boots first time then after booting, it just shows me the home screen for a while and after that it again starts rebooting. This cycle is continuing itself. So can you tell me that is there any way by which this issue can be resolved? While booting the phone, keyboard also becomes inactive and I cannot do anything with those buttons. I do not want to give up the phone because I like very much. Please provide your suggestions regarding this issue. Thank you very much for reading and replying to this post.

Re: Nokia N95-4 rebooting constantly

OK, you can try to do one thing that firstly, remove the SIM card from your mobile and check if the problem is showing up gain or not. This would get rid of the network as a difficulty. If after this also it is rebooting then we can take a look at other areas. If it does not restart with the SIM card not inserted in it then it's probable a network problem. Boot devoid of the SIM as well as lock it in GSM form, Check if it reboots by means of your SIM. If it is not then it is expected an problem by means of the updated AT&T 3G superimpose that have plagued numerous earlier Nokia devices lying on AT&T. If it comes into view to be this then we require to see at updating the firmware toward v3x to assist by means of this problem. It may need a product code modify with the intention of performing the update. Thank you.

I am agreeing the above post and the reboot is connected with the existence of the AT&T SIM terrified in a TMobile SIM for the update. I am having the Nokia 6650 and that was able to boot in some of the areas of DC as well as within NYC. I was also not able to resolve the problem as that was very frustrating and to get out of the issue, I tried to do the update of the firmware for the phone that I was using. After doing the update, the issue is resolved and I never got that problem again. So you should try to do that in your case. I hope that this will do the same thing for you also.

There may be some problem with the memory card that you are using. If it is having some bug in that then it may create the issue for you. If you want to check that then just switch off your phone and remove the memory card from your phone. After that you will have to use the phone without the memory card and see if that is showing you the problem again. Use the phone as it is for the whole day and see if that reboots again. If it does not reboot then it will make sure that the problem is with the memory card. Now you will have to connect the phone to your computer with the help of card reader and format the card completely. Now connect the card back to your phone. I don’t think that this will show you problem again.

If none of the above given solutions does not help you then you can try to restore your phone to the factory settings and if you found that the problem is still there then you can move on to the final solution for the Hard Reset of your phone. If you want to do that then you will have to press the on/off + * + 3 button and this will reset your phone. If it asks you for the code then you will have to provide 12345 as code and press OK. Previous to doing a Hard reset, it would be superior for you to take the backup for the entire of your significant information like contacts, memo.