Thread: Nokia dual core processor equipped phones

Nokia dual core processor equipped phones

Friends, I heard that Symbian is going to folded back to the Nokia for best. And also the approaching revamp of Symbian. There is nothing new here. I have read on one of the sites that dual-core processors are going to ship in mid or late in 2011. I am not sure about this and want to know about this. I would say that the 1GHz as well as the dual-core processors will be utilized for Meego.So can you please tell me that if that is true or not? If want to put any opinion regarding this then please post your replies over here. Thank you so much for your replies in advance.

Re: Nokia dual core processor equipped phones

I would say that the 1GHz as well as the dual-core processors will be utilized for Meego.
    I would like to tell you that it is not sure that what will happen at what tome. It is possible that today’s high end will be the middle-end for tomorrow and it is not unimaginable that a middle-end phone might come out by means of a 1GHz processor as well as 512MB RAM that are running Symbian towards the finish of 2011. This is just my view about this and I hope that there will be more opinion regarding this further and so we will get more idea for this.

cThere can be three things at the time according to me that I am listing below.
    • If there is some extra cost for that then that is never going to hurt and that is mainly if the cost and battery life impact is perfect for the phone for which they are thinking.
    • There should be more ompf in the new features. This is one of the most desirable thing that I need and I think that many of the people need the same.
    • I am not 100 % sure about talking to the Meego with this.

It might as well be that nearly all ARM manufacturers are ramping up their clock tariff in the fresh Chip designs. If Nokia needs whatever thing even tenuously fresh, they most likely have no option instead to run 1GHZ Process. I am further concerned in the additional graphics RAM and FFS. Just place additional (system) RAM within your products. I make out that it actually does not require it but it is needed to run that. We do not require larger. PS Higher clock rates do not harm. For the Symbian line, I would desire battery life in excess of clock rates. If power saving utility is superb then I am certain to hit 1GHZ but if I cannot go a complete day by means of reasonable practice, then it is a useless mobile device. I would somewhat take around a tablet otherwise laptop if I comprise to be charging so frequently.

Not likely, there is a move towards cheaper laptop as well as netbook systems plus extended battery life. Apple Macbooks will progress away as of nVidia to incorporated Intel solutions and even low-priced ATI ones. I think the entire battle intended for faster CPUs with dual cores on phones is moronic and the Symbian users otherwise sideline commentators for it are simply size-worshipping, ineffective, ignoramuses but that is my view. I will purchase the middle end, solitary CPU through onboard GPU device which can run Qt based application have a clear software upgrade pathway and implausible battery life more than a dual-core 1GHz behemoth some day. I do not carry out technical computing otherwise forceful graphics resting on my cell phone.