Thread: Debrand and Unbrand Nokia E73 Model

Debrand and Unbrand Nokia E73 Model

Hellow, Recently, I have bought Nokia E73 Mode subsequent to performing many research as well as finding which it is almost matching to the Nokia E72 and because the E72 do not hold up T-Mobile's weird 3G networks then I considered that this likely a superior buy. Now I am concerned in watching that if I be able to debrand this thing, I have completed it previously by means of an old 5310 XpressMusic with NSS to trick NSU to seeing it since a debranded model as well as updating firmware. I make out that there is no debranded E73 model therefore I was looking if there can be a method to make use of an E72 code and update phone through E72 firmware. All I required is to make out if this would supposedly work, I can for all time modify it reverse if it bricks and a few IMEI codes for the majority of identical E72 model. Thank you very much in advance.

Re: Debrand and Unbrand Nokia E73 Mode

I would like to tell you that e73 was prepared purposely for T-mobile and that is the reason that I do not believe that there are some product code. And also there are no firmwares that can be changes more than the tmobile firmware. Also I consider that if you thinking to flash the e72 then there are chances that you will be defeated the tmobile 3g bands. Then also if you want to try that then it is your choice and also let me know that if that works for you or not. Thank you.

On the Nokia site, I have observed the orientation to E73 3rd party software programs which did not comes installed along with the E73 and that is the reason that it is absolutely a universal phone. I consider that if that is a still a question that is that is the "carrier only" phone. I think that the E73 has a somewhat dissimilar keyboard layout as compared to the E72, not just a lesser space bar as well as different soft keys looks. If that is the case then I would be worried regarding key-mapping problem. But good luck through your plan. in my opinion, I would just be pleased to obtain a few non-E73 Nokia efficacy software pulled off phones similar to the E71 and place into a fresh .sis installer.

I was able to unlock the phone with the help of the guy found all the way through ebay. He did the personal transaction and given me the code to unlock the phone. I tried the code and that was able to work without any problem. One more thing that I would like to warn you that you should not make more wrong attempts to that because if you did that then there are chances that you will make that locked permanently. This is just the advice to you from my side because I have seen many of the cases like this where they tried many wrong attempts and after that the phone get locked permanently and I don’t wish that it will do the same to you.

You will not have to unlock the phone to make that phone debrand. I am saying this because I have already debranded one another T-Mobile Nokia E75 phone and I would like to inform you that debranding mechanically unlocks it but only when you are making use of the non-carrier précised product code. This is the only suggestion that I can give you right not now and I hope that this will help you in any manner. Thank you.