Thread: Why does battery life on Android phones is to bad

Why does battery life on Android phones is to bad

I am currently using Android Milestone mobile phone. I don’t know how but, recently while I just unplugged my Milestone in the morning and just went to work. After some time that is maybe after 4 to 5 hours its battery is dead! This is quite normal, earlier than I had a nexus one and it would perhaps last till 3 pm. I really don’t know why this is happened. So please if anyone have any knowledge about this android battery issue, than please must know me.

Re: Why does battery life on Android phones is to bad

Likely you are either vastly a power user or any of you applications is demanding your power. My Milestone had no problems getting through the day and my N1 lasts even extended. I have the Facebook and calendar widget on my central screen and Gmail and the sorts are synced. While you Goto menu- settings- about- battery, what is it signify you? Just reply this so that it is easier to solve your issue.

Possibly you have a battery hogging application running in the background? I just plugged in my Motorola Milestone XT701 in to charge it was at 40 percent battery level. It list time off the charger at 4 days and 3 hours. I am certain I could have gotten a 5th day out of it if I stay it on standby for the rest of the night. In the XT701, there is a setting which you can choose to improve phone performance or elegant to improve battery use. Choosing the elegant selection causes phone to twist off the WI-FI and data if not utilized within 40 minutes. One time you wake it up the data and or the Wi-Fi comes back on.

1. Check the background notifications of the applications you comprise. Cancel if you don't require them. You don't require in excess of one Twitter application to do background notifications.
    2. On applications which you do background notifications, boost the time between periods. As a minimum 20 minutes, even an hour.
    3. Make certain anything case or holster you are utilizing, don't by chance awaken the phone. Several times, the phone can by chance wake up in your pocket or purse.

Applications which grab data and do genuine time streaming. These consume your battery except you stop or amplify the time of their notifications.
    1. Weather apps or widgets
    2. Twitter apps or widgets
    3. Facebook

One of the most horrible applications for demanding the battery is Vonage's application for doing VoIP with your Facebook friends. I installed it the day it was released to observe what it was all regarding, and, even though I not at all made a call, it slay my battery in a pair of hours. Not certain if additional VoIP applications are this firm on the battery. As well, I believe that a few live wallpapers can cut down your battery life.