Thread: Dell laptop is unable to recognize my HTC wildfire

Dell laptop is unable to recognize my HTC wildfire

I do not be acquainted with what is the matter along with the connection here? In this when I try to connect this so at that time I have seen that when I connect the cell phone along with the Dell laptop so in this my laptop is unable to recognize the my cell phone. So please can you tell me here that what can be done here? And also I want to know the why this kind of issue is happening over here? I have seen that when I try to go with the connection it just does not recognizes the cell phone. So in order to get rid from this what should I do? I will be really glad to know about the solution for this if you guys have.

Re: Dell laptop is unable to recognize my HTC wildfire

I think this issue is happening because of the driver. In your laptop you do not have updated driver and I am sure you are getting this issue because of that only. So to fix this you are able to go to the official site of the Dell and then you have to see updated driver on that website and just install it in to your system. And I am sure that you will get this within a fraction of time. And please after doing this you just reply me your result over here.

It appears to me that there can be a number of matters along with the data cable through which you are trying to connect your cell phone with the dell laptop. And in this if you are able to just take a look on the cable and then see if that can resolve the matter that you currently facing. So please try to make the connection like this I am sure that you will be able to get solution after trying this. For sure anything you attempt please make sure that you just reply over here so others also take the advantage of this.

Sometimes this kind of issue happen because of the firmware also so that if you have the firmware of the cell phone then you just upgrade it as I believe that this is the most vital part on which you are misplaced and hence you are receiving the matter there. So for this you just go to the HTC site and then see if you will get the Firmware so upgrade your cell with that. And after trying this you get the solution then please let me know over here.