Thread: How to setup a vpn client in blackberry phone

How to setup a vpn client in blackberry phone

I have a question which I thought it would be best to ask from you all. Well I needed to know how can I setup a vpn client program in my blackberry phone? Since I do not have much idea regarding this subject so that’s why I decided to share this from you all. So do you know any steps from which I can setup a vpn client program in my phone. If you know then do share it with me. Also one more thing that I needed to know Is that are there any good sip client program available for the blackberry phone? If you know some then do list down some of them. so I have asked my query do reply them.

Re: How to setup a vpn client in blackberry phone

If you ask me then I would advise you to have a look at the rove mobile application. It would be the best answer for your mobile vpn client program. Having a look at the various features of that particular application you will realize that it’s a bit pricey but at the same time you will realize that it gives you the much needed performance for the mobiles. There are not many vpn client programs available In the market today. So do have a look at the one that I have suggested you now. It will definitely help you. As per as the sip client program is concerned for the blackberry phone I would suggest you to have a look at this particular link.

Firstly you have to check that whether your phone supports the vpn client feature or not. Many of the blackberry users do not know whether their phone supports the vpn program or not. If your phone supports then the next thing you have to do is go to the security settings and then select the vpn option. After that you will have to select the enable vpn check box option and then log in to the account and create a new vpn profile there. Now he service depends on the vpn provider that you are using. If you are using the vpn client in the blackberry phone itself and then when you are having problem in the connection then you need to contact that particular service. Vpn service can also be obtained from any third party software. I hope I have given you the necessary information here. If you still have some doubt then fell free to ask here.

Thanks for the appropriate solutions given everyone. Well let me tell you that I have cleared out all my confusions. I have got the enough knowledge on this subject. Well I will be trying with the setup of the vpn client from tomorrow lets hope that it is successful in the first attempt. Well I am thinking of using the vpn client program from the phone itself and hence I am not going with any of the third party service providers. So thanks a lot for all the information that you have given me in this subject. It was very informative.

AmyJohnston Guest

I found perfect vpn for blackberry provided by SuperVPN. I followed instructions they sent me and now everything works great.