Thread: Blackberry Curve 8300: speed dial for Voicemail

Blackberry Curve 8300: speed dial for Voicemail

I am pretty confidence with my Blackberry however this one has me confused. I manage to copy my calendar as well as contacts from GroupWise by means of my Blackberry yesterday. It was huge so called Tech support at my work cannot figure it out. By the way my trouble is as follows: After performing that sync I have mislaid the capability to hold down the one button on my pad on the way to access voicemail. I go into the speed dial moreover it states unacceptable number. If I get into the menu the accurate voicemail not be present. I cannot include a voicemail not to the speed dial furthermore it is stopping me from doing that. So wondering if anybody else has come across this trouble and had it repair? Thanks in advance for your assist.

Re: Blackberry Curve 8300: speed dial for Voicemail

Easiest means to perform it is hit the "Send" button, after that hit the Blackberry key furthermore choose "View Speed Dial List", roll down to "W" plus hit Blackberry key once more and choose "Edit". After that enter your phone number or else if you recognize the Voicemail box phone number, enter that as well as save it. That’s what I had to perform and it works very well, the just thing is except you save Voicemail keen on your address book, it presently states the number at what time you hold it down. Hope that helps.

That only permits to edit the voicemail number. The trouble through this is that at whatever time I move around into plus out from UMTS region (that is the signal go from UMTS to GSM and vice versa) the Voicemail phone number slip back back to '+'. To alter it back to my Telecom real number, I have to re-edit the registry key as above. I have searched the forum seeing for the patch but I cannot discover the thread/post. Anybody has the pointer how to remove the Voicemail button from the Speed Dial today plug-in?

I think that the above poster is pretty right although to resolve it back to what it initially was, in place of hitting Edit, hit Delete, regardless of whether the field is vacant or not. Save it, after that perform a hard restart (drag the battery out at the same time as the device is still on) and it ought to work very well. Hope that now you get your issue resolve.