Thread: Hosted BES syncs all the junk mails with the Blackberry

Hosted BES syncs all the junk mails with the Blackberry

I have a blackberry phone. I have a hosted bes software that is used to clear out all the junk mails and also the spam mails. Recently I have noticed that the bes software is not performing well. Well I have kept the spam filter on In the settings. I have noticed that it gets passed through my mailbox and then it reaches the spam mailbox of the Microsoft outlook. The problem is that it gets synced with the blackberry phone. Now I don’t want this thing to happen. I just don’t want the junk mail to sync with the blackberry phone. So do anyone have any solutions by which I can prevent this from happening? Since my earlier bes did not have this problem. So if you have any possible solutions for this problem then do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Hosted BES syncs all the junk mails with the Blackberry

In such situation you must not wait for some solutions. Rather you must try changing the software that you are using to scan all the mails. Spam mails should be stopped at the entry point itself and it should not be given any access in the entry level. You have clearly specified that it manages to cut your security features and enters your mailbox and then syncs with the blackberry with the help of the outlook program. You must better look for some other security program that believes in giving some good security features rather than the one given above. According to me barracuda 300 is the best software that you must try in this situation. Even I personally use it and it has proven to me much effective in such situations. So do go ahead with this solution and let me know if it works or not.

If you ask me I would say that it would be better to have a talk with the BES people regarding such problem. Since they would be the best persons in this situation to answer your queries. Hopefully they could give you the appropriate answer for your problem. So do have a talk with them and do get to know more about the solutions that can be done to solve this issue. I think you must have a talk with them and solve the issue accordingly. After that do let me know if you have solved your queries or not.

Let me tell you I have tried talking to the people regarding such issue and they have asked me to delete all the junk mails in the folder. I have tried that option but still all the new mails that are coming do syncs with the mailbox. After that again I tried contacting them and reported the problem for which they suggested to uncheck the option of sync with the junk mail box folder. I have also tried doing that but that also did not give me any solutions. As of now I have been unable to find any specific solution for the problem. However if I don’t get some other specific methods for the problem. Then the only option left before me is to change the software that I am currently using and replace it by some other one. So if you have any other solutions for my problem then do let me know as soon as possible.

According to me the best was to uncheck the option of sync with the junk mail box folder. If still it is not giving you any solutions. Then the other option would be to update the firmware of the particular software. Check for the particular updates of the software if it is present or not. If the updates are present then do try updating the software. That will definitely help you. If that also did not help you much. Then be prepared to change your software. Since that would be the best option for you. I hope you have got the necessary suggestion for your problem. Do try them and let me know whether it works or not.