Thread: How to Convert Photos to be visible on Digital Picture Frame

How to Convert Photos to be visible on Digital Picture Frame

I will get screwed by my boss, if I am not able to get this problem solved early. My boss has got a digital picture frame and he has requested me to add some of his pictures on this digital picture frame. He gave the pictures to me in a pendrive and I was easily be able to see all the images on my system, but when I tried to load it to the digital frame the picture was not showing up on it. The pictures are in .msl format and I think that could be the reason why the pictures are not coming up on the frame. So can some help me to know how will I be able to get these pics on the digital picture frame, my boss wants the digital frame back tomorrow with the pictures and so please help me to know how will I get the pics installed on it.

Re: How to Convert Photos to be visible on Digital Picture Frame

Have you tried converting the images that your boss has given to you before inserting it into the digital frame, I guess that your digital frame does not support the .msl format and that is why you will have to use a image converter to covert the pics that will be compatible with your digital frame. You can download any image converter from the web that can convert the .msl into whatever image that the digital frame supports and that once you have converted it then you will be easily get the pictures installed on the Digital Picture Frame of your boss.

Friends I have tried converting the .msl image to the .jpeg format with the image converter software that I have downloaded from the internet and that I was successful in converting the image and also installed the images on the digital picture frame. But the problem is that the image is not coming in a sequential order that my boss would want on the Digital Picture Frame, the pictures that I have got installed on it are in a random order and I would want to get them in a sequential order so please provide some information so as to get the images in proper order.

Hey friend if you want the photos to show up in a sequential order for the picture frame, you will have to put all the photos into a folder in a proper order that you want, and then highlight all of the images in the folder, then right click on the first picture and then select rename option. Give name as a number to the image and then automatically all the images will get a proper numbering in a sequential fashion and after that you can install the same folder on the digital frame and on viewing the images you will surely going to get in proper order.

Thank you all for your reply I was able to convert the image and at the same time I was also able to install it on the Digital Picture Frame and more importantly I was able to get the images in proper sequence that my boss wanted, so all I would want to say is thanks allot and due to this my boss has really very appreciated me because no one in the office was able to do such a thing for my boss and that now I have successfully done it so thanks for all your help.