Thread: Will branded mobiles made in china be banned when chinese mobile are banned in india?

Will branded mobiles made in china be banned when chinese mobile are banned in india?

Will branded mobiles made in china will be banned when chinese mobile are banned? I have this question because i have purchased 3 mobiles for my family recently all are made in china. One is nokia C5 the other is Nokia C3-01 and the other is Samsung Galaxy 5. All of these are a branded phone and not cloned ones. Will i have to throw away these phones when chinese phones will be banned? Please help...

re: Will branded mobiles made in china be banned when chinese mobile are banned in india?

Only if these are genuine phones, you will not have to dispose them away. I'll tell you why chinese phones are banned : Firstly, because they have no IMEI number which is obviously a breach of security. You cannot track a number without IMEI in case of some terrorist activity. No these chinese phones which are clones and look alike of branded phones. Also people feel brands like spice, lava, micromax are chinese phone. No that is incorrect. The operating system is the one which is used in the chinese phones, but these phones are made in india and have IMEI numbers. Now a days, the phones like nokla which are cloned phones of nokia too have an IMEI number. Only the phone which doesn't have IMEI will be banned!

re: Will branded mobiles made in china be banned when chinese mobile are banned in india?

If you have asked the right question and if it makes any sense then it would be the Chinese fakes and cloned phones that will be banned, not the branded phones made in china. Now a days every phone has a production unit in china and in South-East Asia only devices manufactured in china are supplied due to which it makes easy to manage costs by the company. You dont need to worry about your nokia and samsungs phones.

If all the branded phones get banned for being made in china, all the phone manufacturers will become bankrupt. All the phone provider supplies phones to different countries from the nearest possible manufacturing countries. In south east asia, china is the most nearest manufacturing country. All the brands have their plant in china due to cheap labor. So don't worry about the phones you have brought.