Thread: Samsung Galaxy: Lost all contacts

Samsung Galaxy: Lost all contacts

Hello, I have a problem with my samsung android galaxy that I cannot find a solution so I ask a little help. This morning on my laptop I realized that I had no contact (even before I had to turn off my laptop). I have not managed to re-hold and when I wanted to enter a number after it a validate message appeared: "The process was interrupted android.process.acore interrupted so unexpectedly. Please try again ". And I had to force quit. So I do not know what to do, it's been several times that I try to add contacts and every time I get this message, I re extinguish and relight my laptop but nothing works. thank you for help if anyone has any idea.

Re: Samsung Galaxy: Lost all contacts

So here I had a phone samsung star and in this I do not have much facility so that is why I order the Samsung galaxy, after all my contacts are on my SIM verification but when I put my SIM card in the phone I no longer my contact on the phone so I would like to know how to sync my contacts from the sim to my phone. More when I put my PIN, and after that I a page appear in this which is saying: Key controlled network so if you can help me please. So what to do in order to fix this issue.

Hello everybody, I am very annoyed because I initially change the LCD screen and which was broken and departure for a week! Then I had the problem of contacts like you. When I go to market it asks me to configure my account live google problem but it does not recognize my username and password? And when I re-create a new user name, like the same it also does not recognize ! And because of that I have a network problem I believe on a network of such bars samsung galaxy how could I do it says "no service"? If you guys have any suggestion then help me.

Trhough one way you will be able to fix this issue. So in this since you select the contact button at the bottom left of the screen
    - Select More
    - Select Copy contact
    - Select SIM phone
    And then everything appears to me it were the case. Good luck, hoping you have helped my way. At the next.

have you tried logging on to your gmail account, if they are synced(contacts) to your account, logging on will probably bring your contact back. logging on to your samsung account will also sync whoever contact you merge with it. if this all worked for you, probably you would want to back your contacts up. all you have to do is tap settings, select import/export, tap export, tap sdcard. then locate your backup contacts and move them to your external sdcard.

I dont have a solution for it . But some advise for future.

You can always back up your contact details in android. Go to your phone contacts and right click and go to 'export' option. You can now select a place to store your contacts. The contacts will be saved in VCF format. only one file. You can later save it in ur PC also. Thats how i have saved my contacts so many times . when you need them . just import them back . thats it. all good as new.