Thread: No sound in my apple iPhone applications

No sound in my apple iPhone applications

I’ve recently purchased a new apple iphone from Mumbai. Few days my iphone works perfectly but after that it started giving me a problem. when I run any application in my iphone it not gives any sound. I’ve tried playing games and also opem some of the application which have sound, but no application have a sound in my iphone. Please tell me how should I get back the sound of my iphone. Please give me the way to resolve this issue. Please help me friens, your any suggestion will be appreciated. Please help me.

Re: No sound in my apple iPhone applications

I think you should check the sound of your iphone by going in sound setting. sometimes some settings of sound become change. Have you given your phone to anyboody ?. try to think if yes, then ask to that person may be he has changed some sound setting in your iphone. If your sure that nobody has changed your setting then try to restart your iphone and then check it gives volume or not. If your problem is not resolved by doing this, then you can visit to a mobile techie for more help.

I think there is something wrong with your iphone speaker, Check your speaker. You should check the volume of your iphone by going in a sound setting. if you find everything is perfect and you still have the problem then you can try to reset your phone. sometime this works, try to reset your phone and after reseting restart your phone and then check your iphone volume. If this does’nt work for you then you can visit to a service center of your iphone.

I think there is a virus in your iphone and you need to scan your iphone. Some virus do this thing, download a good antivirus software from internet and install it. After installing scan your iphone for virus if detected then remove it. After removing virus try to start your application and see that you’re getting the sound or not if you’re not getting sound then visit to a service center of your iphone. You can also visit to a any other mobile techie for this.

When my volume bar disappeared in iPod and YouTube, I could still get ringing and text alerts. If I held home button in for voice control, the sound bar would return briefly. Unfortonately, it would disappear again when I touched the volume or mute switch. This all started after my kids were playing with my phone. I found some fixes on you tube, but of course I couldn't hear them. I searched for hours for a fix. I then just tinkered with it. I finally went back to the situation where this all started. Here's how I fixed it:
    I locked the phone.
    Double clicked the home button (to start iPod)
    When the volume bar appeared, I adjusted the volume
    The volume bar stayed visible
    Afterwards I went into the phone and the volume was fully back