Thread: Which is the best network provider Aircel or Docomo

Which is the best network provider Aircel or Docomo

I’ve a nokia 5800 mobile phone and I want to take a new sim card for my mobile phone, but I’m confused in two networks. I don’t understand which sim card I should take tata docomo or aircel. Please tell me which is the best service provider in terms of network coverage, internet access and internet speed. I’m also planning to activate a GPRS connection in my mobile, so please guide me on this and suggest me the best service provider among the two on the basis of above mention criteria.

Re: Which is the best network provider Aircel or Docomo

I can’t say the best on the basis of network coverage, because it also depends on the area where you live. It depends on the distance of tower, if you reside to a remote distance from the tower then you’ll not get the best coverage of your network. We don’t know the exact location of tower of different company. internet speed is also rely on your network, if you don’t get a good network coverage then you’ll get a slow speed whether it is docomo or aircel. So, I can’t tell you the exact name of service provider on this.

I think you should go with a aircel, if you want to use internet connection then I will suggest you the aircel, because the internet rate in aircel is much cheaper then tata docomo. It also give a good speed. But, if you reside outside Mumbai then I’m not sure about the network coverage of aircel, because I reside at Mumbai and I get good network and internet. You can ask to any of your friend in your area or building which is using this network. You can also check the network tower on your area and according to that choose your network so you get a good coverage.

Aircel gives good network coverage only in Mumbai, according to me aircel is best for mumbaikar. I’ve used aircel card outside the Mumbai, it is worst. I think you should go with a tata docomo, it provide a good internet speed and you’ll also get the very good schemes in this. But, it also depends on the tower, if you’re at a remote distance from tower then maybe you get slow internet speed or bad network coverage. But. According to me it is better than aircel. I’ll suggest you to take a tata docomo network connection.