Thread: Is there a cell phone SMS spy program similar to Flexispy for Android OS

Is there a cell phone SMS spy program similar to Flexispy for Android OS

As Flexispy which logs text messages on the Internet. I'm Unable to find software for this, as the vast majority appear compatible with Windows Mobile or Symbian. Any such software for Android OS? I get free applications which allow me to do this but only in a daily limit bases. I dont know where to purchase a paid app like this for android as i have found none paid applications.

Re: Is there a cell phone SMS spy program similar to Flexispy for Android OS

I have been using this software mobistealth for a month now. It is currently the most advanced android phone spy software. It features phone, picture, logging and reporting via SMS around the place likes to hear the remote. They also feature a remote listening for the week of calls offered, but then took it back but the email that the facilities will again be in the next few weeks. My personal experince I based on an existing spy software comes close to mobistealth should have the same feature set. There are a lot of paid apps available on Android Market Place. Check it out.

Hello friends, i have just checked the market for those who need sms spy for your children girlfriend, wife,etc doesn't matter. There is nothing malicious in this software as i have tested it for two days, trust me I have used it for 2 days now and i've spied on my girfriend, she is an cute and kool, but you never know u. The first day this software is free to use, actually u can see all messages and if u install your application on the other phone but look at the check. It is a very cheap software for such an awesome application. And the best part is, it is very easy to install and uninstall. just go to market and search from your phone for text spy and it will be shown in seconds guess its called something like sms spy. not sure though...

This one is from a company called Mobile Spy. They are net sellers in the major spy phone. Spy Phones iPhone, Blackberry, Windows Mobile and Symbian software makes the spy. Recently, it introduced the Android spyware. Here are some pros and cons of mobile agents. Well established, spy phone software sold by the industry leader. strong support staff and all the basic "must have" features supported spy. Competitive price. Cons: I'm hearing from the time of their first release - it's free of errors from time to time. Mainly in the recording of GPS, but a clear signal to the phone's GPS receiver can be caused, so make sure you can fix it in software could not. Overall: a good choice, low risk for anyone who is looking for G1 Android spyware, Droid, a relationship, etcAsÃ* as a side note, I personally Mobile Spy product tested and it worked perfect for me. I used a tool MyTouch 3G.

MobiStealth. They dive into the modern spy business phone to the company. Not much is known about these people, but their first Android based simply on the striking characteristics of the product, which looks very solid.

Postitive Points : On Android No other spy software can compete on prices. MobiStealth goes far beyond the basics and calling features such as recoding, pictures and videos get away speaks volumes. MobiStealth two days before the exam I wrote a check. This will give you a good overview of all functions.

Negative Points :The whole industry wiretaps, which means it is not new in history. Do not know how their support, not knowing how to carry out its product, much, because it is certainly not new. Only time will tell I guess, but the only negative I can get today.

Conclusion : If you own James Bond, spy phone functions will be affected, MobiStealth need an excellent choice. Its very competitive product, the downside risks to many, just think about giving a lot of features not. Just a side note. MobiStealth not been tested. Its on for me "to" List of weekend. So what to choose? Its you. First, they need special features, decide on the budget, getting a web site and see which one that makes you happy, but must have physical access to the Android device that is root access.