Thread: How to Install software on China Mobile Phone?

How to Install software on China Mobile Phone?

I have got the china mobile phone as a gift and I have found few softwares out of which some of them are java application. These applications are just awesome and I want them on my phone but I don't have any idea that how can I have them on my phone. Can you guys help me to install them on my china phone?

Re: How to Install software on China Mobile Phone?

I think china phones does not have a support of JRE due to which you won't be able to install the java applications on your phone. No matter whichever java application you try to install on your phone, It is not going to work. Still I suggest you to keep on searching about the same as there must be some tweaking with an operating system by which you can install the java on your phone.

Java Runtime is a set of tools designed by Sun Microsystems with which you can better manage your Java applications. The implementation of Java 2.1 Beta requires 4 MB of space on your mobile phone. The conversion process may take a while. Do not cancel the conversion, as required for the proper functioning of the applications. Then you will notice the difference when you install and uninstall any Java program from the mobile.

To install on your phone, just move the file. Jar game that interests you to your phone using the data cable and copying from the phone memory. Then disconnect the data cable directly to your phone and locate the file you just double-click spend and give, when asked where development install it, select TELEPHONE, confirm that you want to install and run... Usually installed in the extras folder.