Thread: What is the best possible way to unlock the iPhone 3g 5.14.02

What is the best possible way to unlock the iPhone 3g 5.14.02

I am using the Apple iPhone 3g 5.14.02 and the thing here is that I want to unlock the phone since I am unable to install any third party application on the same. Actually there are loads of application that are useful to me but the thing here is that I am not able to install them on the phone since it is not jailbreaked so please help me in this case and let me know what is the best possible way to unlock the iPhone 3g 5.14.02. Have anyone else is using the same phone if yes then please help me out of this one.

Re: What is the best possible way to unlock the iPhone 3g 5.14.02

The first thing that I want to tell you here is that installing any third party application on your phone may harm the phone that you are using but if you still wanting to do the same then you will have to jailbreak the phone and jailbreaking the phone will take away the warranty of the phone. And if you don’t want to lose the warranty then please don’t try and do any foolish thing that will take away the warranty. Now if you want the application then there are many and compatible software available in the apple gallery but the only thing is that you have to pay for the same.

If you will ask me then you can definitely unlock the phone of yours and can install the latest application on the same. And to do the same you have to do one thing just try and install the latest one on your computer system and with the same one you can jailbreak your Apple iPhone. I have done the similar kind of thing and have succeeded in doing the same. I am sure that it will help you also. Now just go with the greenpoison and get your problem solved.

I am also facing the similar kind of problem where I am unable to find the way to use the greenpoison. Actually the thing here is that I have already downloaded the software and also installed the same on the laptop of mine. But the thing here is that I am not able to use the same. I am not aware in the way that will help me to use the greenpoison and then jailbreak the phone on the other hand I am afraid that if anything damage my phone and make it unusable. So please let me know the prope way that will help me to solve the issue.

If this is the case then I want you to follow the below mentioned steps. I am sure following the steps will definitely help you out.
    • Keep one thing in your mind your iDevice IOS version is 4.2.1. GreenPoison not work with any other firmware.
    • You have Download "GreenPoison RC5" section in our downloads iDevice .
    • Attach your iDevice to your computer through the USB cable and then start on GreenPois0n. Click "Jailbreak".
    • Once you click jailbreak, you must follow the instructions to put your iPhone into DFU mode:
      1. push and clutch the sleep button for 3 seconds
      2. carry on holding the Sleep button by pushing the home button for 10 seconds
      3. free the sleep button while holding the home button for 10 seconds
    • Your device is now ready for the jailbreak. Wait a while for GreenPois0n performs the jailbreak.
    • Once the jailbreak has been injected into your iPhone, you'll see a new icon on your home screen. Launch Cydia and install this application from there. Finally, restart your iPhone and you should have Cydia installed.
    • Have the benefit of your jailbroken iPhone permanently.