Thread: Need information on symbian

Need information on symbian

Can anyone give me information on symbian operating system . I am using nokia for last seven years and have listen about many operating system like Andriod, windows, mac etc but would like to know that the earlier mode have symbain or not because now we are listing about the new model with symbain operating system on it. Is symbain different operating system than the other operating system which nokia has. And does nokia n8 has symbain.

re: Need information on symbian

The Symbian is an operating system developed by Nokia. Design for smart phone similar to to windows mobile. In the year 2007 nokia’s had 67% of the market share this shows how popular it was at that time. The Symbian has the easiest user interface of them all. It has a simple and easy to use menu. You can find and download many application from the Nokia OVI store at a reasonable rate. Andriod is giving a good competation to symbian.

re: Need information on symbian

The first think i would like to tell you that the Symbian operating system OS is the leading operating system in the world specially designed for mobile devices and smartphone. The symbian runs on a ARM processors , although an unreleased x86 port existed.. The Symbian platform was officially made available as open source code in February 2010.In the year 2007 nokia’s had 67% of the market share according to Wikipedia.

Re: Need information on symbian

I Have seen many a time that a windows operating system cell phones crash faster than any other operating system that is why I think symbian is better than windows operating sysyem. And we all know well that nokia is the fastest growing company in cell phone they are the one who started making camera and multimedia cell phone first. As stated in Wikipedia that they had the largest number of share in the market in the year 2007.