Thread: Dual sim adapter for 3G Phones

Dual sim adapter for 3G Phones

I am having a Nokia N95 mobile phone for which I would like to buy an adapter that let me use dual Sim card at a time on this phone. I have tried using some dual sim adapters but that are not working with the 3G phones. Can somebody tell me that from where I can get the best adapter for 3G phones and how would it be working.

Re: Dual sim adapter for 3G Phones

I suggest you to get the Simore Platinum which is a beautiful adapter to use two dual sim cards on your mobile phone. Dual SIM card adapter that is universal and fits directly into the slot of your SIM card. This adapter has been specially made to carry 3G and HSDPA and deliberated to incorporate easily into all phones, yet those with as well that has housing SIM awfully thin such as the Apple iPhone, HTC, Nokia, LG, Samsung, Blackberry, etc.. The new-fangled dual SIM card prop up USIM and SIM cards of each and every mobile phone operators and lets users to completely benefit from Internet access and video connections via 3G networks - UMTS - WCDMA - HSDPA (transfer High Speed Data).

Interesting as such a dual sim adapter may be, if two SIM cards to be used in a mobile phone: you should consider in each case the cards must be cut to do so. While there are adapters to the SIM again later to operate without dual SIM function. Nevertheless, this solution is less attractive, especially since it may happen that you accidentally destroyed the card. Moreover, My experience with dual-SIM adapters in the past were more negative. Depending on the model failed after some time the electronics with which one could switch between the cards, or the battery capacity was depleted much earlier than during normal operation without an adapter. G-Telware does have out that are not in the use of the adapter for the iPhone's battery life shortened. Whether the unit finally met the expectations, the customer in mind can only show the practical operation.

Differentiate your business and private calls on the same mobile phone. Use two different carriers and save with various service providers. Integrate 2 numbers in one mobile phone (one card active at the same time) works with almost all current models. Change number of the menu without turning off your mobile phone (digital chip). Activate the automatic switch for receiving text messages on both numbers. Limitations of function possible with mobile and multimedia phones with Symbian operating system (eg SonyEricsson P900, W800i, K750i etc.). The mobile goes off to change the SIM card. In some Nokia models (eg 6600) should have said every time the map change.

Disadvantage of the adapter with respect to a dual-SIM phone: You are only one of the two numbers to reach and switch manually between the two SIMs. While it has in previous dual-SIM adapters often turned off and the phone between the cards back and forth, the adapter generates G-Telware a new item in the menu "Setting". Here you can switch between the two mobile phone numbers. After dealer information, the adapter, which costs € 79.90, available immediately. A SIM-lock can not be circumvented by use of the adapter, but it is on a set of T-Mobile iPhone, for example, possible to use in addition to accompanying the appliance contract sim card is a discount.

For several years, dual-SIM phones are on the market. These offer the user the ability to operate two SIM cards simultaneously. In almost all models, it is also possible to operate the two lines in parallel, because the phones not only offer space for two cards, but ready, two transmitting and receiving units. However, there are good reasons not to buy dual SIM mobile phone, even if the desire to use a second card is. This can for example be the case when one is fixated on a particular device. This can be a smartphone by Nokia or HTC to be just like the Apple iPhone and iPhone 3G. These phones are not in a dual-SIM option and similar types of devices with which the two SIM cards operate in parallel, are not in sight.