Thread: What is the difference between the real iPhone & iPhone China copy

What is the difference between the real iPhone & iPhone China copy

I have recently bought a new mobile phone. As I am a big fan of an iPhone but unluckily I cannot afford the same one so I have bought a identical one. lOl . Its an identical china copy of an iPhone which seems like same iPhone but still I have got the delivery from the store but still I am not aware of the differences between the the real iPhone and China copy of the same. Can somebody mention what are the differences between these two phones?

Re: What is the difference between the real iPhone & iPhone China copy

First of all, I consider that the touchscreen of the phone made by an Apple and some china company would be having lot of difference in their senses. I guess for finding the differences in better way, You should just use real iPhone once which will just show you this difference as soon as you hold the real one. Touch there might not be a single change in the design of both the phone but it is for sure the material used to make the casings of china phone won't be so good in quality as compare to that of real one.

When you see any phone then it might happen that you come across the branded thing but when you look it from bit more close then you come to know that it is the copy of the original one. It might not bee having any changes in the look but feel does have difference all the time. Actually main thing that gives you lot of flexibility on any phone is the operating system installed on that phone. China operating system can never provide the same functionalities as that of original iOS4.

First of all, Any mobile phone gets expensive just because of the lens used in its camera as these lenses never comes cheap and they can't be bought with more cheaper rate due to which china phones does not have an original camera lenses that are used in an expensive phones due to which phone gets much cheaper that the real one. You can never expect the same results like real 3.2 Mp camera from the cheaper lens which might be of 1 Mp or may be lesser then that. You can catch the picture quality difference easily on photo captured by the china phone.

I have used the China iPhone and wen it comes to to the compatibility with the different kind of softwares then this phone does disappoint you anytime. But it happens many time on real iPhone that the software you search to download is a paid one and there is no other free version so you don't have any other problem. So in this way, China iPhone is better then Apple. If you want to use such paid software free of cost on your Apple iPhone then you need to hack your real iPhone which voids its warranty. According to me if you don't use the camera much on your phone then you have not made any mistake after buying the china copy of an iPhone.

First of all, Everybody must be knowing that the china product does not come among with the warranty of their product. It is an different issue that the dealer may give you repair warranty of the chine phone but company never provides any such warranty. So it is risky all the time to buy any china product but no doubt that the china product are providing many useful things in much cheaper rate as if you don’t care about the sound quality if your phone sounds loud then china is the perfect phone.

The difference is that they, may be not all, wont connect to your computer because of the missing driver believe me I have spent hours looking for the driver in almost every conceivable place and the ones I found can not be loaded into your driverstore unless it is digitally signed look on this site to see how many people are looking for a mt 6225 driver that does NOT work,the reason is that China phone suite detects the driver in your drive store on your computer and its not there so until you can get one there it will never work!and Windows will not let you access the drvrstore. You would have thought by now that the manufacturers must know that this will hurt there business eventually Only they can give out the correct driver, trouble is who manufactured the one you have I bet you dont know, so like me, got no chance and just use it as an ordinary phoneDel

Any have any idea about this

Hi, I have a Fujezone vision phone which is indian level china phone having clone iphone software in it and having java enabled. i am using it since 15 month. it is mt 6235. i have PC Sync software in it and it is fully working in my window 7 laptop. I can connect to internet by that software. I am installing many java apps and games and they are running very very fine. TTPOD is also working fine. AngryBird also running fine without any trouble at all. My problem is i have found TVset menu on secret engineering menu after typing *#66*#. when clicking on that it also trying to capture signal and i see picture with hazziness. That means it has the TV Hardware. But TV is not in my menu. How can i install any software to run the TV. If any body knows please help.

debibarik,

I dont think there are any software's that let you run tv on your mobile phone, it must be an inbuilt feature of the phone where you can play free-to-air channels on your mobile phone, and you need the proper frequency of the channels to play it on your mobile phone. It is something new to me as well, so if you get any information about same then do let us know.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Thanx for responding to my query. One information i want share that i am able to see live video in this mobile phone from my laptops camera anywhere by installing a software into my mobile. This mobile is supporting live survilience . I think i got a good unbranded phone.