Thread: Windows 7 Installation On Macbook Air 11.6 Through USB

Windows 7 Installation On Macbook Air 11.6 Through USB

I am planning to get Macbook Air 11.6 base model to use for the operating system. The laptop is just great to use and I am just planning to get the dual boot for the Windows for Office 2010. I have just got the idea of installing Windows 7 with the use of bootable USB flashdrive. I have got few searches regarding this but was unsuccessful for getting the solution for it. And also various files has been viewed by me regarding the solution for the installation of Windows 7 On Macbook Air 11.6. I have already used USB for the installation of the various operating systems in the computer, but have never tried down the installation of Windows 7 On Macbook Air 11.6. Please tell me the solutions for this and also the related information on how to perform these operations in the system that is being used by me.

Re: Windows 7 Installation On Macbook Air 11.6 Through USB

As far my knowledge I have heard that Flash Drives cannot be used for the Apples but instead you can just make use of the External DVD drives for doing any kind of the installation in the system that is being used by you. And if you are making the use of the computer while you are running boot camp assistant and it is said to say boot from the host computer, which is meant to make the install in between the Wi-Fi and some of the connection between one computer and also the another computer that you are using along with it.

And you can try using the Bootcamp code for the running of the Boot manager for the system of Macbook Air and then check out the various application that is being supported in it. There are many of the application that is being supported in Mac OSX which you have to check out when you are doing the installation of the Windows 7 in it. For the opening of the bootcamp you can just catch the below code and start ruining it in the system of Air or Macbook you are using:
    Code:
    http://store.microsoft.com/help/iso-tool
    And see that whether you can do the installation by using the bootcamp that is present in the system.

And you can just see the various steps that are given below you can just use for the installation of Windows in the Mac operating system:
    • You first have to check the updates for it.
    • After that you have to prepare your Mac for Windows
    • You have to check out Boot Camp Assistant that you will prepare for your
    • Mac in favor of Windows by using the downloading Windows support software that can also be creating a partition for Windows, and then it can just open the Windows installer.
    • Then you have to install Windows
    • After that you have to install the Windows support software

See that whether it working for you or not in the Macbook that you are having with you.

And if the above steps are not working out well then you can just follow the steps that are given below and check that the installation is being done properly or not:
    1. At the start open the Boot Camp Assistant that is in the Utilities folder in Applications option.
    2. After that follow the on-screen directives for downloading of the Windows support software and then to save it to a CD, DVD, or external disk.
    3. Then in further steps you will install the Windows support software on your Windows partition.
    4. Then Follow the on-screen information for creation of partition for Windows.
    5. After the partition just try to do the steps for the connectivity of USB to the system and then it will be a little easy for you to manage the connectivity around the system.

This are basically the steps that you follow for the installation of Windows 7 on Macbook pro.