Thread: Unable to activate Vodafone GPRS settings on my new Micromax Q5

Unable to activate Vodafone GPRS settings on my new Micromax Q5

I am having a Micromax Q5 mobile and using the same from last few days. Now the thing here is that I am unable to activate GPRS settings on the same. The Micromax Q5 is serving me the best and I am using the Vodafone SIM card which is indeed providing me the network services. How can I get the GPRS services active on my phone. Please help me in this case as soon as possible because I want to use the internet on my mobile phone.

Re: Unable to activate Vodafone GPRS settings on my new Micromax Q5

The first thing that I want to tell you in this case that just contact the network service provider of yours and then ask them for the GPRS settings. Actually each and every service provider has their unique settings so you can use any other for the same. So visit the network service provider and then you have to place a complaint over there and let them know the problem you are facing in detail I hope that they will definitely help you in this case by providing the appropriate settings. And later on you have to just insert the settings on the same and then see how it goes.

Well if you are unable to find the mobile GPRS settings for the particular network then you will definitely find the same on the official website of the service provider and there you will definitely find the settings. You have to select the mobile phone and then you have to go to the GPRS settings section there you will find the proper way how to customize the settings of the mobile phone of yours. Now you have to just follow the way that is mentioned in the list and then you will be able to access the internet.

I am also facing the similar kind of problem with the mobile phone of mine actually I am also having the same mobile phone that is the Micromax Q5 and I have done all the appropriate settings needed but the thing here is that I am not able to have the access over the net. I don’t know why the mobile is not allowing me to have the same but really can’t help. Have anyone ever faced any such problem with the similar mobile phone if yes then please help me out of this.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you out in this case. I guess the web browser that mobile having is not proper and it is the only one that is causing you the problem and it may have happen that the browser is corrupted and you have to install any other that will allow you to get the proper access on the same. I am sure that installing the latest browser will definitely help you to solve the issue.