Thread: Samsung intercept with Vmobile

Samsung intercept with Vmobile

I have been using the iPhone on Verizon for a couple of months. I am not satisfied with the services and need to switch to some other mobile service provider. Though I had no such complaints regarding the iPhone but somewhere the plans I get from Verizon does not suit me, as I need to travel a lot to different countries. I am looking out for a good deal and I can wait until someone comes up in the market with a good plan. I am thinking buying a new mobile phone with a good service provider which meets my requirements.

Re: Samsung intercept with Vmobile

Just recently Virgin Mobile has come up with Samsung Intercept. Even this is an Android phone and has a lot to offer. Virgin Mobile is a brand used by a variety of mobile phone service providers. The Samsung Intercept is fully loaded with Android 2.1, 3.2 mega-pixel camera, support for GPS and Wi-Fi, a colorful display, a cute looking QWERTY keyboard. It has a good call quality. The Samsung Intercept is an appropriate for Android lovers in the market. It has got quite good ratings on the net. I think you should try to hook this gadget.

The Samsung Intercept is unquestionably a superior looking phone than the previous Samsung Moment. Although the screen has become small from 3.2 to 3 inches as compared to the previous Samsung phone. What attracts the most in Samsung Intercept is its narrow design with tapered edges. The design and size is much better in comparison to its elder Samsung version. It has a 400 by 240 pixel display with a reflective LCD. Samsung has entered the market with its Intercept with Virgin Mobile. I am sure you can have great plans in Samsung Intercept with Vmobile.

This Samsung Intercept is a cool 3G smart phone loaded with Android. It was a surprise when Virgin Mobile formally announced Samsung Intercept which is their first ever Android handset. Virgin has assured that the customers can save upto 25 percent or even more in the long-run if you use the phone with one their prepaid plans, of around $25 and $60 per month. It has plans that offers unlimited messaging, web, e-mail, and many more. It even has a microSD card slot for flexible memory management. So much it has to offer so go and grab it.