Thread: no sound in Corby samsung gt-s3653w

no sound in Corby samsung gt-s3653w

I’ve recently bought a new Samsung corby gt – s3653w mobile phone. one day when I was coming from a college suddenly rain get started, my mobile phone was in my upper shirt pocket and I’ve not notice that. I’ve no umbrella to protect myself. When I get at home I’ve seen that my mobile has become wet, I’ve checked my mobile by playing songs in it, but no sound was coming from my mobile. I’ve also restarted my mobile phone but nothing happen, I don’t understand how to get sound back in mobile. Please suggest me some tips to resolve this problem. please help me.

Re: no sound in Corby samsung gt-s3653w

It feel very bad when something like this happen with your new mobile. Now, you have to open your mobile and remove the battery, remove sim card and keep it in a warm dry place for sometime. Your mobile phone is not giving sound because some water drop has gone inside your mobile phone and you have to keep in a warm place. You can keep your mobile near the tubelight or bulb. After keeping few hours, place the battery, sim card in your mobile phone and then try to play a song and check the sound.

I think the water drops have gone inside the speaker of your phone and therefore you’re not getting any sound in it. Open your mobile phone and check for any water drops in mobile. If you see any water drops then clean it, you can also keep your mobile phone in a warm place for sometimes. If this does’nt work for you then, I think you need to change a 0speaker of your phone. as your phone is new then you’ll get the warranty of your mobile. You just have to visit to a service center of your mobile.

If your mobile is not working then better you go to a mobile techie to resolve your issue. If your mobile phone is in working condition and you’re only not getting sound, then I’ll recommend you to wait for some time and then try to play a song. If you get a sound then it’s good, if not then visit to a service center of your mobile phone and they will solve your problem, I’m not sure about the warranty of your phone, because it is an external damage and I think you’ll not get warranty for this, better you confirm it.