Thread: The best emulator for Android

The best emulator for Android

The Sony Playstation emulator for Android is probably the most expensive but it gives you entrance to some of the best games around. It is one of the most superior emulators on the market and Playstation games are pretty beaky to run so you'll need a high end device like playstation. Using psx4droid you can play games such as Metal Gear Solid, Gran Turismo, Resident Evil, Final Fantasy VII, Tekken and many others.To play playstation games using psx4droid, you will need Playstation ROM files which have the ISO extension because they are essentially CD's. If you have old Playstation games at home then you can rip the ISO image and play the games using psx4droid. Alternatively, you can download ISO files on the internet.

re: The best emulator for Android

As of the moment, the creator of SNE Soid has an emulator for nearly every system and I am sure you can get awesome games for them.I use SNE Soid for my Eris Super Boomberman and play Final and Fantasi IV on it.The phones don't have Multi-Touch so it's hard to play the good games. Only semi-cool ones like Super Mario RPG and simple games that don't need you to use the D-Pad and buttons at the same time. My favorite game the Boomberman on the other hand.

SNESolid LITe is also one of the best emulator for the Android. If you want to access the free version all you need to do is download ROM file which have the extension smc .The emulator allows you to save games states and it produces goods sound and graphics emulation Psx4droid, the PlayStation emulator for Android by zodttd, is a magnificent game .Psx4Droid is the first PSX emulator for the Android Market, which already has several impressive NES, GBA and GBC emulators.

The Amiga emulator for Android is capable of emulating Amiga models from the classic 500 and 500+ through to the Amiga 1200 and CD32. American visitors most likely won't know what we're talking about here, but the Amiga was one of the most loved computers of the late 80's and early 90's. Some classic games include Sensible Soccer, Cannon Fodder and Super frog.You need to download Amiga ROM files.