Thread: Lenovo S10-3t Atheros : Wi-Fi doesn’t work after installing Meego.

Lenovo S10-3t Atheros : Wi-Fi doesn’t work after installing Meego.

I am currently using Lenovo S10-3t Atheros on which I have installed Meego on it. I don’t know due to some reason I am unable to make use of Wi-Fi. Whenever I try to access Networks control panel the Wi-Fi switch is being displayed gray. Now tell me that how can enable Wi-Fi on my netbook. Any suggestion to solve the problem will be highly appreciated. I am waiting for your prompt reply. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Lenovo S10-3t Atheros : Wi-Fi doesn’t work after installing Meego.

Well looking at the situation I am unable to figure out the root cause of the problem in this particular situation. Well I recommend you that you should use lspci and dmesg commands on the terminal and see what output is generated by both the command. Also post the output of the both the command over here so that I can study the same and I can let you know about the further steps to solve the problem. Hence please reply as soon as possible.

I was having the similar problem and I have found that this issue was associated with the BIOS of the system. Well I have simply reset the BIOS from where I am not having any issue. You have to restart your system and press F2 key from the keyboard. Once you have enter into BIOS you have to press F9 in order to apply setup defaults. Now press F10 from the keyboard in order to apply save and exit from the BIOS setup. I am hoping that it will help you out to solve the problem.

Well I was having the same issue which you had already mentioned on your post. In my case I have resolve the issue by restarting connmand from the terminal of the system. From where I am not having any issue with Wi-Fi. Hence I am suggesting you that you should sue my suggestion and see whether help you or not. Also let me know whether it helps you or not. Wish you all the best.