Thread: Internet Not Working Properly In HP Pavilion DV9715NR

Internet Not Working Properly In HP Pavilion DV9715NR

I have been making the use of the new laptop that is of the company of HP and in that I have added the operating system of Windows XP in it. And also it is that I have been making the use of Nvidia graphic card and the Intel processor in it. I have started to make the use of the files and the main motto is that I have specially got the laptop for using the Internet through the use of various browsers in the system of laptop. But recently I have got the issues in it and I have no idea what is basically the problem in it and also provide me the solution for the same.

Re: Internet Not Working Properly In HP Pavilion DV9715NR

You have to see that whether the working of the various files that you are just applying it for the connection string for the internet in the laptop. And also it is that you just have to see the various settings that are being done for the connection of the internet in the laptop of the HP that you have with you. The main reason for not working of the internet is the connection lose that might happen when the net connection is being lost out from the side of the server.

And also it is that you can contact the net provider and then ask him about the connection set up and you can also check it out for the connection by making the use of the ping that can be done out in the system that you are having and it happens out easily with no special kind of the settings in it. And also it is that you can just check out the Wi-Fi that you have in the system and then just stop the settings that it is making use for the files.

Some of the laptops are prone to the infection of the viruses and malware, so check out the malware issues in the laptop or the system that you are having and then in that you can just check out the various log details that will help you to find out the details of the malware and also the part of the domain in the laptop that you are using. Just make the check of the proxy servers that you are making the use in the system because the proxy servers are the main part of the connection when a system is making the connection to the internet.Basically malware is the main issues in laptop.

The last option for you is to make the use of the Anti-virus software that is present in the system, and then to check out the settings that it is sharing with the internet for the purpose of the updating of antivirus. Make sure that whatever proxy server is being used by you is not configured, because it may happen that the antivirus software that is being used might have made a setting in the proxy server according to the timing of the connection that is being done o the internet from the system. You can bring the changes in the proxy settings but the main reason is that you have to see that whether the settings are matching with the settings that the anti-virus software would require for the system.