Thread: Unable to copy files from my LG voyager to Acer aspire laptop

Unable to copy files from my LG voyager to Acer aspire laptop

When I try to back up my files from my LG voyager smart to Acer aspire laptop, via the data cable. It at the present allowed me to move those, displays that device is not ready to transfer the contacts. I wait for more than 15 minutes, but still I am getting messages on my screen. Where additional services of the smart phone are functioning very well this is major difficulty, which is very much necessary for me within three days. Propose me some ways to do this, or if there some other ways available for this process, then suggest me that one also.

Re: Unable to copy files from my LG voyager to Acer aspire laptop

I think the trouble might be for the USB connector port, because of that only I think you are getting like this kind of issue, and this may the reason of the trouble that you talked about in your post. If this occurs then I would like to suggest you to confirm, whether the connector or the data can be by which you attach your smart phone through the machine are proper. I hope there you will get a number of reasons and solution of that.

If you are making any launcher program in your system, and plugged your smart phone through this, then the trouble might problem over there also. For that reason only I was facing similar subject, which I was opposite similar matter with my windows smart phone, which was also not documented I mean recognized by the machine. After a deep search I found that the trouble is in the launcher program, right away remove that software application program from my machine and load the program one more time, from than still now there is no connectivity problem I did not found.

Yes you are able to do this transfer procedure by making use of Bluetooth facility, for that you require to turn on the Bluetooth service. And at this time go to anyone file number, tick on detail, at the present go to the number and tick on send; choose via Bluetooth, it will look for the devices those are turned on. Choose the desire device and send the file. If this works, then pair the devices, by this you will not need to search every time of the device, to send any think. So just try this and I hope this will help you in order to get rid from this kind of issue.